Page 482 of 659 FirstFirst ... 382432472475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489492532582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its simple, Klopp is a much better manager.. You always feel under Jurgen we will go on long unbeaten runs.its only last season where we came unstuck in a few games.. Even then we almost got 70 points.1 point shy.
    If we repeat last season but improve our results by 6/7 more wins. Its very likely we will be close to the title..
    Our home form was shocking for a team defending it's title. That needs addressing this next season.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Our home form was shocking for a team defending it's title. That needs addressing this next season.
    Lack of home crowd didnt help that..we were very sluggish in games . with the roar of Anfield behind the team will help hugely.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Mentioning the owners. i don't know why we didn't get the expansion done to ground during the season.. I know most things closed due to the pandemic but building houses and the likes continued. Guess there was no money for that..
    It won't come out of the pockets of the owners The clubs revenue will pay for it..

Man United player linked with shock Liverpool move
    Manchester United midfielder Donny van de Beek is being linked with a move away from Old Trafford after being relatively underused at his new club, with Liverpool tipped to be an ideal destination.

Former Ajax star Sjaak Swart has been speaking about the 24-year-old's future and believes he should make the move to Anfield or Bayern Munich to better his career.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Man United player linked with shock Liverpool move
    Manchester United midfielder Donny van de Beek is being linked with a move away from Old Trafford after being relatively underused at his new club, with Liverpool tipped to be an ideal destination.

Former Ajax star Sjaak Swart has been speaking about the 24-year-old's future and believes he should make the move to Anfield or Bayern Munich to better his career.

I suppose it will happen someday, a player moving directly from them to us, or the reverse.

Would Ben Davies Count?

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I suppose it will happen someday, a player moving directly from them to us, or the reverse.
    True, they can have Karius for 50 million.

With Koeman staying and Gini likely and Aguero done - it Looks like Depay is indeed off to Barcelona.

We should have taken a look IMO.

Probably did - seems they all want to play in Spain... Who knew
    Last edited by Steveo; 4th June 2021 at 11:06 AM.

Saul Niguez going to Bayern and Atletico likely to use the 68m to fund a move fir Rodrigo De Paul.
    19 will be hopping mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Rafe was too conservative - especially for the Premier League - BUT he was magic too and did an amazing job for us - despite weak owners and then appalling owners.
    You accuse me of saying that Rafa is want doing his job and then you come out with this.

I think Rafa did an amazing job given the constraints of the ownership. Right on cue you come in and agree with me.

I think the reason Klopp is successful now in comparison is because the club structure is finally supporting his excellence.

Here you do actually agree with me but just won’t admit it.