Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    That Wijnaldum for Holland has been very good.
    Shows what a pro he was, imagine watching Keita, Minamino, Oxlade, Shaq and Jones all get so many opportunities as the more attacking midfielder of the 3 when you're better than all of them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Shows what a pro he was, imagine watching Keita, Minamino, Oxlade, Shaq and Jones all get so many opportunities as the more attacking midfielder of the 3 when you're better than all of them
    True I think Klopp trusted Gini to do the job and he was under rated by some of our own fans.

Not just his ability we need to replace his minutes he was a machine abit like Suarez in terms of never being injured too.

I wouldnt trust any of the others you listed to do the job Gini did.

I do think Jones will make it here he might not be a regular but he will play often enough.

If we do sign Neuhas we have a pretty fine selection of quality passing and all different kinds of passing from our entire back four and midfield 3 next season

Trent Konate Virgil Robbo

Thiago Hendo Neuhas

The fucking passing on that lot, as Hendo or Thiago were out when the other were fit or one was filling in at CB we played all of last season with one midfielder who can pass the ball to the required standard, we might suddenly have 3 after Matip was out we had no CBs who could pass the ball either, although Matip's passing isn't on the level of Virgil's and konate's, suddenly we have 2

Page 511 !!

Really hoping Neuhas is the man we're after to replace Gini and we get him, very good player and has pretty much everything we need in a replacement for Gini, seems to be quite a lot better in his medium to long passing than Gini and better at the sharp end in the positions Gini often found himself in where he could shoot or put another player in, so potentially all being well an upgrade on Gini
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 19th June 2021 at 11:51 PM.

Liverpool have completed the signing of Ghanaian forward Abdul Fatawu Issahaku, 17, according to the chairman of his club Steadfast FC. (Mirror)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Liverpool have completed the signing of Ghanaian forward Abdul Fatawu Issahaku, 17, according to the chairman of his club Steadfast FC. (Mirror)
    That's been done a few days now I think, we'll have to loan him due to work permit issues, maybe Sporting would be a great place to loan him to, they seem to have a real talent for developing attacking midfielders, shouldn't be at all long before he's playing for his senior national team so a work permit might not be that long in coming thereafter

I think Polish wonderkid Musialowski has already been fast tracked to train with our senior squad, if he continues progressing, that lad could be something very special

BREAKING: Manchester City have made a £100m bid for Tottenham striker Harry Kane

Go for haaland idiots

They should accept it, I can't see anyone offering more than that. It's then up to the player if he wants to join them.