Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Rudy Galetti, wasn't he Donald Trumps Lawyer ? 😂😂😂
    I think you're thinking if Rudy Giuliani mate.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Liverpool are “seriously interested” in signing Kylian Mbappe this summer, it has been claimed.

The Reds have been tentatively linked with the Paris Saint-Germain star for quite some time, with Real Madrid also supposedly in the mix.

Mbappe’s contract at PSG expires next year, and there is yet to be any solid update on an extension.

According to renowned journalist Rudy Galetti, Liverpool are ready to make a “monster” wage to convince the player to move to Anfield.

A fee in excess of €100m has also been quoted by the report.
    hahaha miller good bants

more serious about shagging my mum

You from Burscough?

You need help kev

Anyway, putting kev’s incestuous leanings to one side for a moment, I really can’t get excited about Mbappe coming to Anfield or not because I just don’t think he’s that great. I think he was great for a teenager but I haven’t seen any development in the last couple of years.
    How are his stats looking ? (And remember it’s the French League) Haaland I could get very interested in, absolute cast iron certainty he’s scoring a bag full where ever he goes next but I really think if Mbappe came to the Prem, he wouldn’t turn out to be the superstar everyone thinks he is and fir a club like Liverpool he’d take up a lot of their resources.

Whether Kev is currently balls deep having his Mum from behind or not, I seriously don’t want us to get him, he’s a massive risk I don’t want us to take.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Anyway, putting kev’s incestuous leanings to one side for a moment, I really can’t get excited about Mbappe coming to Anfield or not because I just don’t think he’s that great. I think he was great for a teenager but I haven’t seen any development in the last couple of years.
    How are his stats looking ? (And remember it’s the French League) Haaland I could get very interested in, absolute cast iron certainty he’s scoring a bag full where ever he goes next but I really think if Mbappe came to the Prem, he wouldn’t turn out to be the superstar everyone thinks he is and fir a club like Liverpool he’d take up a lot of their resources.

Whether Kev is currently balls deep having his Mum from behind or not, I seriously don’t want us to get him, he’s a massive risk I don’t want us to take.
    No need to worry mate. We're no chance of signing Mbappe

@Miller. Nothing in the slightest to be concerned about. Theres not a single prayer we are signing him, like absolutely zero chance of it happening.
    Whilst I think he's superb and will get better the effect a signing like that would have on the balance of the squad would be a worry but I genuinely don't ever,ever see LFC making such a signing.

Well … no me neither but just sayin.

I really don’t want us to.

Looks like The Gaffer is off to the BS….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57607566

"mixed reaction from their fanbase"
    (bloody phone)

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Looks like The Gaffer is off to the BS….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57607566
    Doesn’t he still have family on Merseyside. Makes sense and will probably be good for the ‘small club’ bitters.