Thread: Summer transfer thread

Hahahaha Mr Bump

Matip was known as Mr Floppy for a good while before Virgil turned up - then some on here decided he was actually one of the bestest CB’s in the world ( chuckle ) - when fit….which is for about 6 games a season.

Mr Floppy? i doubt his erectile dysfunction plays any part in his long term injuries?
    Going back to Keita theres plenty of things said about him like he wont play even if hes got the slightest knock. hes always got to be in pristine condition. so explains his lack of matches in the last 3 years.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I didn’t know he had erectile dysfunction. Oops.

Perhaps it was Mr Bendy?

Keita was a disaster 12 months before he arrived. What a strange transfer that was. I guess it might have had one positive effect though. It gave the midfield a kick up the backside knowing that a supposed superstar was due to arrive.

Who would pay half what we did for him now?

I wonder if Pele can still keep it up? I mean the football his knees will probably have gone long ago

Minor muscle injuries are very hard to see on a scan. Not saying Keita has exaggerated his injuries the last 3 years or. But he reminds me of children that don't want to go school so they suddenly have a stomach ache.. Like Rodney trotter who had a belly ache and was egg bound (thanks to uncle Albert)
    I just get the feeling with Keita hes not up to the pressure of playing for a really top club and having to preform under great scrutiny.
    As for someone buying him,there will always be offers. But we tend to value players at a certain price in Keita case he may go unsold and his contract will run down..

mentioning contracts, anyone else worried about the situation with Salahs contract? Its gotten Wijanaldum scenario written all over it. I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    mentioning contracts, anyone else worried about the situation with Salahs contract? Its gotten Wijanaldum scenario written all over it. I hope I'm wrong.
    He had 2 years to run but yes I would feel more comfortable if his contract was extended by a year or two

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Matip was known as Mr Floppy for a good while before Virgil turned up - then some on here decided he was actually one of the bestest CB’s in the world ( chuckle ) - when fit….which is for about 6 games a season.
    Sewn more than enough footage of pre Virgil games in which Matip's undoubted quality is evident in abundance, the only one out of the entire back four pre Virgil who can defend and who was defending for the other 2 or 3 as well as trying to cover his own area in a great many of his performances
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”