Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Danny Ings return is now doing the rounds. A fit Ings, well a fit most other forwards is better than Origi imo.
    Fixed and agreed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Dear Mr Edwards

Where the FUCK are our CM AM and FWD signings Jurgen wanted in for pre-season?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Fixed and agreed
    Lol

Dear Mr Edwards

Not looking great is it.

Fixed and agreed
    I do not agree with this 'fixing' and editing of posts. It will lead to much confusion and controversy further down the road. Please do not edit my posts or anyone else's. Just reply to their true posts! This is most important. You or any other forumites should not be fixing/editing anyone's posts to suit your own agenda!
    Agreed my friend?

Dear Mr Edwards

We may need to sell to buy in terms of squad places.

We can't force buyers unfortunately. I foresee moves occuring late in the window.

Do not think we will make any major signing now, normally Klopp will get his players very early before pre-season.

Can’t see why we wouldn’t have signed players not at the Euros or Copa America so unless Brazilian, Argentinian, English or Italian, can’t see any major incomings. English though expensive might be a possibility because of the current imbalance of our squad re homegrown quotas.

If Konate is the only major signing then it appears that the club are settling for a top 4 spot

Oh well at least we've had some good very recent history, and yes the top 4 cup is well and truely back on.

I expect chelsea man utd and city to be all above us next season, luckily spurs don't seem to be doing much main competition for 4th probably leicester.