Page 592 of 659 FirstFirst ... 92492542582585586587588589590591592593594595596597598599602642 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Outgoings thus far

- Liam Millar (£1.8 million - Basel)
    - Kamil Grabara (£3 million - Copenhagen)
    - Taiwo Awoniyi (£6.5 million - Union Berlin)
    - Marko Grujic (£10.5 million - FC Porto)
    - Harry Wilson (£12 million - Fulham)

Almost £34,000,000 thus far. Phillips, Shaqiri, Origi, Minamino look like candidates for departure, though I doubt we'll sell all four.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Outgoings thus far

- Liam Millar (£1.8 million - Basel)
    - Kamil Grabara (£3 million - Copenhagen)
    - Taiwo Awoniyi (£6.5 million - Union Berlin)
    - Marko Grujic (£10.5 million - FC Porto)
    - Harry Wilson (£12 million - Fulham)

Almost £34,000,000 thus far. Phillips, Shaqiri, Origi, Minamino look like candidates for departure, though I doubt we'll sell all four.
    Roughly what we paid for that new lad.

Sell any more players and the fish tanks will be getting an upgrade over at Fenway.

#LFC confirm £12m deal with Fulham for Harry Wilson.15% sell on clause. Earlier in summer LFC rejected £6.5m offer from Benfica. Fulham able to complete deal under EFLs strict FFP protocols due to willingness to delay the start of the payments until 2022.
    So when the fans ask " were's the Harry Wilson money ,FSG ? "
    It'll be here in 2022. Fuck, they're good !!

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post

Sell any more players and the fish tanks will be getting an upgrade over at Fenway.
    True. Though I'll not be reading too much into that sort of thing unless we do no further in/out business prior to the end of the window.

Besides -

- Liam Millar - 1 senior FA Cup appearance against Shrewsbury Town
    - Kamil Grabara - 0 senior appearances
    - Taiwo Awoniyi - 0 senior appearances
    - Marko Grujic - 16 senior appearances in all comps, 1 goal
    - Harry Wilson - 2 senior appearances

5 players, 19 senior appearances with 1 goal, for almost £34,000,000. If Konate goes on to become a serious contender in depth, or even goes on to get himself ahead of Gomez (assuming he's first choice) in the pecking order, then we would have to laugh really.

11pm on August 31st is some time away yet. I think if we added a forward and a midfielder at the cost of shifting a few fringe players, most would be largely happy. So let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    So when the fans ask " were's the Harry Wilson money ,FSG ? "
    It'll be here in 2022. Fuck, they're good !!
    Structuring the deal that way helps Fulham comply with the Championship's FFP requirements. If they couldn't buy (and thus we couldn't shift a player we aren't using) that would be worse.

I wonder if we can recognise it on our financial books this year (helping with FFP) whilst actually using the cash later, should we be considering "going big" on a transfer next season, when Firmino's contract could be running down.

How heavily incentivised are the agents in these deals. We normally top the leagues in agent fees.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post

Fish tanks . I imagine a really tiny fish bowl in Henrys office with one goldfish in it. And him checking his online balance of 3 billion and thinking,, Nah we can't afford another fish.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Fish tanks . I imagine a really tiny fish bowl in Henrys office with one goldfish in it. And him checking his online balance of 3 billion and thinking,, Nah we can't afford another fish.
    Yeah he’s probably more monty burns than peter ridsdale

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    How heavily incentivised are the agents in these deals. We normally top the leagues in agent fees.
    Unsure, though I think since February 2020 we've spent about £21m on agent fees, a figure that will only climb with the contract renewals coming up and so on.

#LFC confirm £12m deal with Fulham for Harry Wilson.15% sell on clause. Earlier in summer LFC rejected £6.5m offer from Benfica. Fulham able to complete deal under EFLs strict FFP protocols due to willingness to delay the start of the payments until 2022.
    F F P - what the flick is that?
    STRICT F F P protocols - has UEFA considered this?