Page 613 of 659 FirstFirst ... 113513563603606607608609610611612613614615616617618619620623 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Totally agree, I am old school that thought the bubble would pop…….. that was probably about Shearer time!. But yes money now in the game is beyond comprehension, the converse to that is the problems being suffered by French clubs and the vaguely disguised problems at R.M. And Barca.
    It stuns me where the money comes from, I had Sky tv for years cost a lot but now have been enlightened and get the lot crystal clear for less than £1 pw. Thingsrgonnachange !
    Y

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    There hasn't been value in the market for a long time and I'd personally say we are one of a few clubs who have got value. The players we've oaid big fees for have been worth it for the most part.
    The season Mbappe and Neymar went for silly money was a big part but we've had Chelsea ( who probably started it all back in 04) and City paying stupid fees for years now going right back to the likes of Benjani,Robinho etc.
    Absolutely right.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Boollocks. His squad is complete and fit, yes he may have liked an addition or two. why would he be gone by the New Year with his own squad? Christ ! If we Have a poor start it’s not down to failure to sign new players, on the contrary a poor start is generally attributed to new players not being embedded or injuries pre season to trusted and seasoned players.
    Paying of itself does not bring success. Would you really want the Primadonnas touted for wanting £300 k per week . Mbappe is a conundrum , brilliant player, could be integrated but only on a pay scale that didn’t rock the boat. I like him as , so far , he has kept has counsel.
    Gawd almighty never mind..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Can you enlighten me in a sort of enlightened way what you mean?

I know it is probably against Forum rules but ……

“ Are you free to partake in some group motivational and team building seminars”… Salary and conditions won’t be good enough for you, nor will the venue facilities or anything else. But , on the positive side…..the audience will be right alongside you as they are the most pessimistic miserable group of twats you can ever imagine encountering .

Ignored him can't be assed with it..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Not the sharpest tool in the box are you….get back in it and ponder

As a final point.
    Your Avatar is Sadio….. do you have anything positive to say about Sadio……..gently now, I know it may be difficult, but just something….not totally negative. It is a start and it’s along road.

It will be fine, Chiesa and Saul will be here by the start of the season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It will be fine, Chiesa and Saul will be here by the start of the season
    Wow, that would really be exciting, don’t tell Justme or his raison detre in life will go in a puff of smoke