Page 64 of 659 FirstFirst ... 145457585960616263646566676869707174114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Would be typical us to buy another midfielder before addressing the massive drop in quality when one of the front 3 is missing.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Would be typical us to buy another midfielder before addressing the massive drop in quality when one of the front 3 is missing.
    Agreed I’m not against us signing quality midfielders but LB and attack is what we need.

I’m optimistic with some of the young lads we have not saying they are first 11 but having reliable back up players is what we need.

Not only the incomings that are interesting,I wonder who will leave?? I think its likely Lovren will go. But who else? Maybe there will be further loan deals agree for the likes of Wilson.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    This Thiago rumour seems to be building up which as good as he is it seems strange as midfield is one area we aren’t short in.

Pearce/Joyce have both not denied the rumour and Pearce especially loves nothing more than saying no we aren’t signing him.
    I think it's looking more and more likely.

This Thiago rumour seems to be building up which as good as he is it seems strange as midfield is one area we aren’t short in.

Pearce/Joyce have both not denied the rumour and Pearce especially loves nothing more than saying no we aren’t signing him.
    Thanks for clarifying - had asked on page 58 if any of the reliables had denied it and it seems they still haven't.

Will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Thought tbf Thiago is class and he'll probably be able to fill in for Mane and Salah based on his experience and immaculate technique alone.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Thanks for clarifying - had asked on page 58 if any of the reliables had denied it and it seems they still haven't.

Will be interesting.
    All we need now is Reddy to not deny it and we have the hat trick.

Is it possible we will sell Lovren and move Fabinho to CB ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Thought tbf Thiago is class and he'll probably be able to fill in for Mane and Salah based on his experience and immaculate technique alone.
    Has he played wide before? I've only seen him play centre. If we sign him he'll be the closest thing to Alonso we'll have had since he left.

All we need now is Reddy to not deny it and we have the hat trick.

Is it possible we will sell Lovren and move Fabinho to CB ?
    The fact they're not denying it says a lot. Klopp more or less flat out said we arent signing Sancho yet didnt say that about Thiago today. Basically its nailed on. Lolziago.

But he's 29, too old!! hahhaa...

On a serious note are midfield will be aging a lot in 1-2 years

Good job we've got Jones!
    Last edited by Kev0909; 5th July 2020 at 10:38 PM.