Page 96 of 659 FirstFirst ... 46868990919293949596979899100101102103106146196596 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Two or three times maybe. But 43 times?? Really?

left back options looking more and more thinner

Liverpool defender Yasser Larouci is set to leave the club this summer, with Leeds United and Brentford among the clubs interested in signing him.

The 19-year-old has one year remaining on his Reds contract and is keen to get more first-team football.

He wont be a great miss, but who do we have as cover? Milner is ok but hes always coming in on his right same with Gomez.
    I assume we have someone lined up. Hopefully anyway
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Fabio Borini is available on a free. He's 29 and likes running.

Just whack him in at left-back as rotation for Robertson and all would be well.

I am of course joking. Though that is exactly the type of thing Klopp could probably pull off as he's such a good coach.

Another one of Rodgers magnificent signings. Along with Joe Allen and Markovic..If Rodgers fails to get Leicester into the champions league. that will be it for him as a top manager. (in my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Another one of Rodgers magnificent signings. Along with Joe Allen and Markovic..If Rodgers fails to get Leicester into the champions league. that will be it for him as a top manager. (in my opinion).
    Joke of it is, there was a time when Borini had potential, but he never took the next step. I remember watching an U21 tournament (may have been akin to a Euro or a World Cup, can't remember which, but it was Internationals and the players were taking it seriously) and you had Borini and Insigne really understanding each other's movement and dove-tailing nicely, so much so that I hoped we would be linked with either.

Insigne has gone on to be a great player, Borini on the other hand hasn't.

As for your Rodgers comment, he definitely needs that Champion's League football next season - and he could Honestly do with progressing to the quarter-finals as his European record is pretty poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Fabio Borini is available on a free. He's 29 and likes running.

Just whack him in at left-back as rotation for Robertson and all would be well.

I am of course joking. Though that is exactly the type of thing Klopp could probably pull off as he's such a good coach.
    I actually think I can remember him playing for Milan at left back in a game !!
    And they wonder were it all went wrong 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Joke of it is, there was a time when Borini had potential, but he never took the next step. I remember watching an U21 tournament (may have been akin to a Euro or a World Cup, can't remember which, but it was Internationals and the players were taking it seriously) and you had Borini and Insigne really understanding each other's movement and dove-tailing nicely, so much so that I hoped we would be linked with either.

Insigne has gone on to be a great player, Borini on the other hand hasn't.

As for your Rodgers comment, he definitely needs that Champion's League football next season - and he could Honestly do with progressing to the quarter-finals as his European record is pretty poor.
    Looking at Borini hes already had more clubs that tiger woods. 8 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I actually think I can remember him playing for Milan at left back in a game !!
    And they wonder were it all went wrong 😂😂
    Gattuso used him in a bunch of positions, including right-back.

Seem to vaguely remember an article referring to him as AC Milan's O'Shea or Milner.

Would actually be interesting to see statistical data on whether or not being used in multiple positions was to the betterment or detriment of his overall ability to contribute to a side, as there aren't THAT many players in World Football who get played in a whole heap of positions really.

Theres more rumours ive seen today. we are "apparently" interested in Leipzig Nordi Mukiele. A centre backs 22 and French.

Gattuso scares the hell out of me and hes 2000 miles away Imagine being in the dressing room with him