Page 97 of 659 FirstFirst ... 478790919293949596979899100101102103104107147197597 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Another one of Rodgers magnificent signings. Along with Joe Allen and Markovic..If Rodgers fails to get Leicester into the champions league. that will be it for him as a top manager. (in my opinion).
    I was going to say that a player that racked up so many appearances for AC Milan can't have been that bad, but then I remembered the state of the mighty Rossonerri right now. Though with the change in management next year thigs will improve.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

playing plenty of games for a top teams doesn't mean your something wonderful. It means the manager is blind and cant accept he signed a coconut
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Messi on a free transfer

Jurgen Klopp has sanctioned Thiago Alcantara’s move to Liverpool and the midfielder has agreed personal terms with the Premier League champions, according to the Daily Express.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Jurgen Klopp has sanctioned Thiago Alcantara’s move to Liverpool and the midfielder has agreed personal terms with the Premier League champions, according to the Daily Express.
    Interesting.

Negotiating a fee with Bayern will be some fun. We're a European rival after all.

He’ll go on a free next year if they don’t negotiate sensibly.

I wonder what is actually happening with the Wijnaldum contract? Why would he want to leave? where else is better than us right now?. I still think its his agent playing silly beggars. "he wants whats best for his client" "PS,I get huge slice of the pie as well".
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    There's so much talk about this at the minute, you just know it's not gonna happen.
    #theliverpoolway

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I wonder what is actually happening with the Wijnaldum contract? Why would he want to leave? where else is better than us right now?. I still think its his agent playing silly beggars. "he wants whats best for his client" "PS,I get huge slice of the pie as well".
    I'm thinking length.

He'll be 30 in November.

We might want to give him a 3-year deal so we can part ways when he is at a reasonable age, whereas he / his agent could be pushing for a five-year deal that we won't want to go near in case he "loses his legs" or whatever and you're stuck with someone on high wages who isn't justifying them.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    There's so much talk about this at the minute, you just know it's not gonna happen.
    #theliverpoolway
    Normally bothers me but with this i'm not really bothered eitherway.

Not saying he's going to be shit for us, just not that excited.... and personally think if we're tight on money it would be best used elsewhere.

But everyone has a opinion