Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    What they have/had 'on the pitch' has been directly financed by what has gone on 'off the pitch'. They are undeniably linked, ergo those trophies were won illegally and therefore they should be stripped of them.
    I agree, I think this case is more severe because having previously been fined for breaches of FFP rules in 2014 they have gone to extensive depths to try and circumvent FFP and lie to the relevant authorities about their finances in the past 2 seasons and it is those seasons they should face stiff sanctions from the FA and Premier League for. I think they should be docked 12 points from their 17-18 and 18-19 Premier League totals, be stripped of both domestic Cups in those seasons and be relegated to the Championship for their gross financial irregularities
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

My word they are a truly unhinged, vile bunch on blue loon. Some of the stuff they are coming out with is remarkable.

We are mentioned in what seems at least 50% of the posts about todays decision. Apparently we are as bad as them because a 'sponsor' (not our owners) were found to be up to no good, us and the Red Mancs are responsible for today's decision - one "designed to destroy a top 'class' club, and 'football' (but not them) is crooked and corrupt as anything.

All that was in the space of one page on the relevant thread.

They really are the most self unaware, deranged bunch of 'people' (I have my doubts) I have ever come across.

Premier League FFP rules state if a club makes losses in excess of 105m they face sanctions including points deductions, so that lends the question and surely a Premier League investigation co-ordinating with UEFA to discover what the extent of City's losses were for those 2 seasons with the false accounting to circumvent FFP removed

So we're looking at around 50m in alleged sponsorship that was actually paid by the club owners not the alleged sponsors and millions paid to UAE FC for image rights by the fake image rights company set up to further falsely inflate their income, PLUS the millions in player wages taken off their FFP books by the alleged image rights companies paying large sums of their wages.

Pretty sure the combined transgressions will amount to them actually have been over 105m in the red in FFP terms

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

I think they should... be relegated to the Championship for their gross financial irregularities
    seconded
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

They should be (metaphorically) 'killed with fire'.

Blue Til Death

As far as I'm aware we have been debt free for a number of years now...
    We are nothing like the business model of PSG but we get lumped in with them because it keeps the City negativity thing going .... I would wager that there is not another club on the planet better run than ours as far as the business model and finances go....

One of the mildercposte on there but fuck me the delusion is strong there. They think they are literally going to fuck up football ,as if any other club gives a tupenny fuck about them.

Is this all from dodgy sponsorship deals involving companies owned by their Abu dabi owners ?

No other club on the planet better run ?!? We are about to be Premier League Champions, European Champions, Super Cup winners and World Club Champions all in the same year, while spending less than Everton ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Is this all from dodgy sponsorship deals involving companies owned by their Abu dabi owners ?
    It is dodgy sponsorship with the owners putting the money in rather than the alleged sponsors

It is also from another 20-30m they allege to receive from an image rights company, which also takes 30 plus million off their wage bill by paying players for their image rights, when it's all a complete sham and another company owned by their owner created to circumvent FFP

Again, I'd estimate that if The Premier League were to co-ordinate with UEFA re the extent of breaches of the rules for the owners to pump more money into the club, that UAE FC would have a Premier League FFP deficit greater than the 105m allowed before sanctions, including points deductions are imposed

Ha ha. Sky now reporting that the premier league are considering a points deduction. Make it 50 there lads.