Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    As if the penny has just dropped for some people. It's been obvious for years. The summer before last was when the coffee was smelt for most. 50m each on 2 full backs was when they were so utterly blatant about it and flaunting it. PSG are the same and should be having the book thrown at them too if FFP is to be upheld everywhere.
    Agree 100%....Ultimately City will somehow escape the ban sadly I feel....

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Agree 100%....Ultimately City will somehow escape the ban sadly I feel....
    Can't help feeling they will both walk away with a slapped wrist.
    UEFA are also corrupt, not sure about FIFA.
    Couple of back handers or brown paper bags, whatever is suitable.
    I hope I'm wrong, mind!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    As if the penny has just dropped for some people. It's been obvious for years. The summer before last was when the coffee was smelt for most. 50m each on 2 full backs was when they were so utterly blatant about it and flaunting it. PSG are the same and should be having the book thrown at them too if FFP is to be upheld everywhere.
    In the 2017-2018 season they spent 260m on players and additional wages, UEFA really need to investigate their most recent submissions, they should call the police in to examine their accounts and those of their alleged sponsors for incomings from companies owned by UAE FC's owners. I think what they're doing should be viewed as a criminal offence, because by spending what they do and falsifying accounts to avoid being excluded from Europe, they are taking another club's place and gaining an unfair advantage, which, as football is a huge multi million pound business means through their corrupt behaviour they are depriving other 'businesses' of 100's of millions in earnings. If you did that in any other business you'd be in jail
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Shouldn't the thread title read Man City bummed?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Shouldn't the thread title read Man City bummed?
    are you gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    are you gay?
    No, what a daft question, you do understand you can bum birds too right? And also that some people refer to doing a bird as bumming them, just for badness? And the old "I'm sorry it just slipped in there, oh well, may as well carry on now I'm in balls deep anyway"

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    No, what a daft question, you do understand you can bum birds too right? And also that some people refer to doing a bird as bumming them, just for badness? And the old "I'm sorry it just slipped in there, oh well, may as well carry on now I'm in balls deep anyway"
    Lolz. Cant beat a bit of sneaky balloon knot action.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    are you gay?
    C'mon Kev bumming aint just for gays ya know!!....Bummed my missus and ex-missus(and other lovely ladies in me past loads of times!!)....Can't beat it mun!!..(Welsh accent coming out there)...... The only downside is the occasional bit of sweetcorn on your nudger when you pull him out!!...
    Last edited by Martyboy; 15th February 2020 at 11:28 PM.