Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122232425262730 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I think City's transgressions only affect the timeframe 2012-2016.
    They're the one's they know about because of the hacked details

From those details and UAE FC's spending in 2017-2018 in particular, it must be very apparent that they have continued acting in the same way, according to people on here UAE FC are set to possibly be worth more via income than the filthy and potentially us also next year, sorry, that's just not possible and lends further suspicions they are STILL undertaking dubious practices for their owners to pump more money into the club and circumvent FFP.

They aren't a big club with a huge international fanbase or any legacy history and there is simply no way on this earth, but for their owner pumping money in by filtering it to sponsors and partners to then pay into UAE FC as alleged sponsorship that they have reached the same levels of legitimate sponsorship deals as the filthy or us.

I would bet for every alleged deal their owner is putting at least 3 quarters of that money in through his other companies. The details of one of the hacked deals was 50m sponsorship from Emirates, they were only paying 9m of it, UAE FCs owner was paying the rest.

I think there are legitimate grounds for UEFA to involve the police in this matter as it is a method of defrauding several other clubs, it's obvious they are still 'at it' and it needs a thorough forensic accounting analysis of UAE FCs sponsors and UAE FC's owners other companies to ascertain if payments are still being made to falsely inflate sponsorship income using their owners money as they were.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I still think UEFA are corrupt, but willing to accept that these rules have been helpful.
    Oh for sure.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Could get shitty for City.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnmehrzadlaw
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

I cant see many City players leaving not who they want to keep anyway.

Chelsea/United both kept players without CL and the reason for that is the wages they are paid not many teams can match them.

Im sure the Sterling to Madrid rumours will start but if you were Madrid who would you buy Mbappe/Sterling ? I think the answer to that obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    C'mon Kev bumming aint just for gays ya know!!....Bummed my missus and ex-missus(and other lovely ladies in me past loads of times!!)....Can't beat it mun!!..(Welsh accent coming out there)...... The only downside is the occasional bit of sweetcorn on your nudger when you pull him out!!...
    my mate had a bird who used to bring a disposable enema kit when she was coming over for the weekend.......

Personally i find unscrewing the shower head and sending them in the bathroom with a squishy bottle of shower gel works wonders....lolol

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    my mate had a bird who used to bring a disposable enema kit when she was coming over for the weekend.......

Personally i find unscrewing the shower head and sending them in the bathroom with a squishy bottle of shower gel works wonders....lolol
    Yeah, as long as the shower is quite close to the toilet bowl. Hahaha....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Imagine city.. getting stripped title and Gerrard getting a prem medal...... imagine

Stuff dreams are made of

I imagine Rodgers will be watching with even more interest than Stevie..

When do we find out the dates for the appeal to be heard?
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

It's very unlikely they would be stripped of titles. The ban is unlikely to be upheld in my opinion.