Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

Their fans boo the champions league anthem.. Guess never winning it makes them worthy of that action.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Here is another prime example of the way money escapes justice. Just another small sum of erm... €13billion robbed - this time by those friendly Americans at Apple.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53416206

Yet more evidence that if you have the money - you are simply above the law.

The Irish government has its hands elbow deep in the arse of this too.

Posted here to highlight that is isn’t just oil rich states that are untouchable..
    Last edited by Steveo; 15th July 2020 at 01:57 PM.

Apparently that baldy twat Guardiola thinks clubs should apologise to them, for what? It is pertinently obvious to everyone they have been creative accounting and fiddling FFP, getting away with it through throwing money at people and solicitors doesn't mean you weren't guilty
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think a lot of clubs will be thinking how disgusting manc are .

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    What ever happened to N4C? he used to post 100's of posts a day for years then totally disappeared. I hope he's ok ( A bit late of me to show concern ) !!
    i have asked this myself a few times ...but it seems its a bit of a mystery...... Hope he is ok.......Perhaps he doesn't dare show his face after the debacle of his beloved FFP.......or perhaps he really did Work for the LFC Online forum as I suspected all along????? lolol

I think he left after harry kane proved him wrong and me right

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I think a lot of clubs will be thinking how disgusting manc are .
    I am rather hoping that some sides are able to "bring it" a bit more against them next season.

They'll be spending though.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Pre Covid I believed Werner, Ruiz, Soumare and a top CB with Lallana, Shaqiri, Wilson, Grujic, Origi and Lovren all leaving was exactly what we needed to take this side to the next level, that hasn't changed, we've let one of them go to a rival and huge potential threat next season, let's land at least 2 of them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

BBC website, https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53571659:

"Manchester City showed 'blatant disregard' in Uefa FFP case, says Cas"

"Uefa said the case represented "the most serious, sophisticated, deliberate and fundamental attempt to circumvent and violate basic financial fair play principles". It said the "attitude of the club" should also be considered, given it gave "demonstrably incorrect information and continues to change its explanations".

Cas' written findings also say a majority of its panel found the failure to co-operate was a "severe breach".

However they did not find that the lack of co-operation was decisive in the charges of breaching FFP rules being dismissed.

"The panel is of the view that Uefa by no means filed frivolous charges against City but based on the evidence the panel cannot reach the conclusion that disguised funding was paid to City," the report, released on Tuesday, said.

However they did not find that the lack of co-operation was decisive in the charges of breaching FFP rules being dismissed.

"The panel is of the view that Uefa by no means filed frivolous charges against City but based on the evidence the panel cannot reach the conclusion that disguised funding was paid to City," the report, released on Tuesday, said.
    "It added: "City's failure to co-operate with the investigation is a severe breach and City are to be seriously reproached."

To summarise,
    Corrupt as fuck, lied their arses off

BUT:
    "Cas overturned the two-year ban, saying that most of the alleged breaches of FFP rules were either not established or time-barred."

What is the fucking point in having FFP?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    BBC website, https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53571659:

"Manchester City showed 'blatant disregard' in Uefa FFP case, says Cas"

"Uefa said the case represented "the most serious, sophisticated, deliberate and fundamental attempt to circumvent and violate basic financial fair play principles". It said the "attitude of the club" should also be considered, given it gave "demonstrably incorrect information and continues to change its explanations".

Cas' written findings also say a majority of its panel found the failure to co-operate was a "severe breach".

"It added: "City's failure to co-operate with the investigation is a severe breach and City are to be seriously reproached."

To summarise,
    Corrupt as fuck, lied their arses off

BUT:
    "Cas overturned the two-year ban, saying that most of the alleged breaches of FFP rules were either not established or time-barred."

What is the fucking point in having FFP?
    In all walks of life, it is rare that the rich play by the rules.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"