Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Wilder v Fury II

Ha ha, Wilder has blamed his 18kg entrance costume on weakening his chicken legs before the fight. You couldn't make this shit up.

"Fury didn't hurt me at all, but the simple fact is that my uniform was way too heavy for me,"
    "I didn't have no legs from the beginning of the fight - in the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through,"
    "I was only able to put it on [for the first time] the night before but I didn't think it was going to be that heavy."

"I wanted it to be good and I guess I put that before anything."

What a clown.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Just when you thought nobody could top the David "broke my toe" Haye excuse along comes the bronze bomber 🤣

Haha yeah right. What a doofus that guy is. Hes saying hes taking the rematch.
    Very dangerous, if he more than likely gets busted up again where does that leave him?
    Genuinely dont think he'll win another world title again.

Wilder's 34, I don't think he cares about dominating or unification anymore. He just wants one more big pay check.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Fury has reportedly donated his purse to help homeless people.
    I would hope it refers to homeless people in the UK.
    Fair kudos to him if it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Ha ha, Wilder has blamed his 18kg entrance costume on weakening his chicken legs before the fight. You couldn't make this shit up.

"Fury didn't hurt me at all, but the simple fact is that my uniform was way too heavy for me,"
    "I didn't have no legs from the beginning of the fight - in the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through,"
    "I was only able to put it on [for the first time] the night before but I didn't think it was going to be that heavy."

What a clown.

Only just read this on the BBC website....The guy's having a tin bath!!....He was outclassed....Fucking wally!!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Fury has reportedly donated his purse to help homeless people.
    I would hope it refers to homeless people in the UK.
    Fair kudos to him if it is true.
    I read that his gesture was prompted by the amount of homelessness in America but that his donation was indeed to UK charities.

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post

What a clown.
    Pathetic excuse, his camp said his ear drum was fine after the medics checked him over.

Guess his balance issues were down to getting smashed in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Have you heard some of the things Fury has come out with, never mind some of his antics? He's another classless **** who uses mental health issues to try and justify him being a massive ****. It's what I like to call 'The Ronnie O'Sullivan effect'.
    Well, I have bipolar 1, and PTSD and I've worked out what all the geniuses in mental health care have been unable to

As you will be aware with bipolar 1 you have less frequent episodes, but when you have them, they last longer and you can have mixed episodes in which you're experiencing both mania and depressive symptoms. You can have years between episodes

What they don't understand and what I've only had the epiphany of tonight is that the severity of my PTSD triggers cause by 4 years of sustained abuse and it being subconscious as opposed to conscious, means several things

Exposure to environments that will trigger my PTSD is a very bad idea, as my PTSD being triggered triggers another major bipolar episode when kept away from those environments I might otherwise not have one

Something 'snapped' in my Manc episode, meaning I am actually very dangerous when my PTSD resulting from it is triggered

As someone who has long practiced more sophisticated methods of CBT to correct my behaviour for years, I know from having tried to do things I usually did to 'recover' after a major episode and that now triggering the PTSD and another major episode, that CBT won't ever work for my condition

So I am a real problem for them, they shouldn't medicate me constantly, because with bipolar 1 you can have years between episodes, CBT won't work and has only served to trigger more major episodes, but if they don't medicate me, then I'm not officially mentally ill because the system is an absolute nonsense and if I am medicated when not having an episode, I can't do anything anyway, it can actually then bring on an episode through making me depressed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”