Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilder v Fury II

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    It's the matchup that has caught the public interest.

Did Joshua duck a fight v Wilder ?
    Who knows what to believe. Both of them say they were willing. AJ has fought contenders all through his career whereas Wilder has shit the bed against plenty of people willing to fight him hence why in all of his title defences only 2 have been top 10 fighters. Up until 18 months ago he was fighting bums like Bermane Stiverne. His roster his full of nobodies like most U.S fighters. Hes turned down Whyte,Povetkin and Parker.
    It's a shame both of them cant lose as theyre wasting time with this panto fight. A 3rd will be an absolute joke.

Hah Lennox Lewis has got well porky
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Spoiler alert

I'm watching this live

They're both dicks, but Wilder's the bigger knob for me, so I hope he gets knocked out, although, once boxers have been decked like Fury was last time out, it seems to weaken them, their chin never seems to be able to take shots as well

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Spoiler alert

I'm watching this live
    'Live' or via a stream? If it's the former you'll possibly be talking to yourself on here.

They're both dicks, but Wilder's the bigger knob for me, so I hope he gets knocked out, although, once boxers have been decked like Fury was last time out, it seems to weaken them, their chin never seems to be able to take shots as well
    Have you heard some of the things Fury has come out with, never mind some of his antics? He's another classless **** who uses mental health issues to try and justify him being a massive ****. It's what I like to call 'The Ronnie O'Sullivan effect'.

I hope he gets 'destroyed'. Hopefully then he'll take his dosh somewhere where we never get to see or hear from him again.

Unfortunately it's the ****s that seem to get things go their way in life, so he'll probably win.

I wish I could cheer one of these on but I just can't.

Maybe we can have a rocky 2 but with neither beating the bell.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

He is diagnosed as bipolar, that gives him immense potential to be a dick without realising he's being a dick

His entrance to the ring is ridiculous, he actually deserves knocking out just for that

Tyson was the most destructive puncher in heavyweight history, not this clown Wilder

He is diagnosed as bipolar, that gives him immense potential to be a dick without realising he's being a dick

His entrance to the ring is ridiculous, he actually deserves knocking out just for that
    No being bipolar does not give him 'potential'/'an excuse' to be a massive ****, i.e. say and do the things that he does. That's not how depression/being bipolar works.