Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Wilder v Fury II

Think they'll throw the towel in at this rate.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Having seen the effects of a few burst ear drums I can tell you that whilst it fks your balance, it does not stop you moving or make you weak. He looked that way before his ear got bashed in.

Yep, towel gets thrown in.......cue the 'greatest ever' narrative now.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

It was the right move to throw the towel in, you may have seen a few burst ear drums Noodle, but I did mine in my accident and ended up with sensory neural hearing loss and it completely fucked my balance for weeks, could I have had a fight and thrown punches effectively with my usual power and stayed on my feet doing it without losing my balance? Absolutely no fucking way

Fury got well lucky
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Yep, towel gets thrown in.......cue the 'greatest ever' narrative now.
    Please no!!! It was bad enough in the build up. Now it will be wall to wall coverage of this ****.

FFS Wilder you had one job!!!

Like I said, the bigger the ****, the better they do in life.

Fury beats one of the most overrated heavyweights ever, who's mostly fought bums and now he's the greatest?

Fair play to Fury, nobody thought he'd go after Wilder like that from the bell,BUT he has to fight AJ now.............summer at Wembley for a unification is the ONLY fight we want now.

What a performance. Outstanding from Fury, Wilder not an elite boxer.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    No being bipolar does not give him 'potential'/'an excuse' to be a massive ****, i.e. say and do the things that he does. That's not how depression/being bipolar works.
    There are several members of my family who suffer with bipolar, it's almost always comorbid with at least one other mental health condition, quite often with several, lots of crazy magical thinking in up periods, depending on the type the up periods can be escalating up periods, where the intensity and level of fucked up thinking and behaviour increases and increases and increases and the risk taking poor decisions making and layers of thought/belief added on top of each others do to.

There are lots of cases where people have been hugely successful and gone through long cycles where they build up business or become excellent at one thing or another and the more successful they get, it scalates everything until they tear it all down, then enter a huge depressive period
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Fury beats one of the most overrated heavyweights ever, who's mostly fought bums and now he's the greatest?

Fair play to Fury, nobody thought he'd go after Wilder like that from the bell,BUT he has to fight AJ now.............summer at Wembley for a unification is the ONLY fight we want now.
    Yeah good luck with that. It's all about money and they'll avoid each other to make buckets more cash before there's even a possibility of them facing each other. I miss the days when the best regularly faced each other rather than just looking for another pot of gold.

Everything is overrated these days. It's all about style and narratives, rather than substance and fact.

Fury did what he said he'd do, got to respect that, he bullied him.

Fury to beat AJ next then rematch with Wilder my guess.