Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Wilder v Fury II

Fury does the bizzo!!...Enjoyed that....

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Fury beats one of the most overrated heavyweights ever, who's mostly fought bums and now he's the greatest?

Fair play to Fury, nobody thought he'd go after Wilder like that from the bell,BUT he has to fight AJ now.............summer at Wembley for a unification is the ONLY fight we want now.
    Yeah, that was annoying me when they were going on about Wilder's title defences, he has fought almost all bums in those defences

Fury got lucky though, that first big right he landed, because Wilder turned his head clocked him right on the back of the ear, bust his ear drum and once his balance was fucked it was game over, Fury should be embarrassed he couldn't put him away, the guy was fucked, he fell over 3 times after that trying to throw punches or dodge them, his balance was gone, that's why he kept backing himself into the corner, hoping he might get lucky with one big right using the corner to steady himself for balance
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It was the right move to throw the towel in, you may have seen a few burst ear drums Noodle, but I did mine in my accident and ended up with sensory neural hearing loss and it completely fucked my balance for weeks, could I have had a fight and thrown punches effectively with my usual power and stayed on my feet doing it without losing my balance? Absolutely no fucking way

Fury got well lucky
    I've had Tinnitus in my left ear for 6 years now from hearing loss.....It's a bitch at times!!.....Hissing Sid I call it....

Where the punch landed is exactly where I cracked my head when I fell and landed on it, nasty that

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    I've had Tinnitus in my left ear for 6 years now from hearing loss.....It's a bitch at times!!.....Hissing Sid I call it....
    Because mine's sensory neural so the connections to the brain are fucked, my body tries periodically repairing them, that's weird, I know when it's happening because my right ear starts making weird noises all by itself, test card, intermittent noises, white noise, all sorts of weird noises, it's very odd

There are several members of my family who suffer with bipolar, it's almost always comorbid with at least one other mental health condition, quite often with several, lots of crazy magical thinking in up periods, depending on the type the up periods can be escalating up periods, where the intensity and level of fucked up thinking and behaviour increases and increases and increases and the risk taking poor decisions making and layers of thought/belief added on top of each others do to.

There are lots of cases where people have been hugely successful and gone through long cycles where they build up business or become excellent at one thing or another and the more successful they get, it scalates everything until they tear it all down, then enter a huge depressive period
    'Being an expert' myself I can tell you that whilst bipolar disorder and depression can affect how you 'feel', they do not change your inherent propensity to be violent, a **** or the like. If you're a ****, you'll still be a ****, just one that is very 'happy' at times, very 'sad' at times, or both. You may even be an 'unfeeling' ****, but you'll still be a ****.

I've never known a good or bad person to 'switch' just because they've had mental health issues. It's like booze, it might amplify a person's 'character', but unless it is very, very severe it won't suddenly flip it from one side of the coin to another. In such cases you can see there's a problem. These kinds of people don't possess the traits to become a sporting champion. I feel far too many people (especially in sport) are using mental health issues as an excuse/crutch and I don't like it one bit.

Seeing Wilder getting the shit bashed out of him is very satisfying

Christ, the complete shite these commentators are spouting now. Comparing this as one of the greatest fights Vegas has ever seen.

One way traffic from round 1, Wilder not offering ANYTHING, and that's a great fight????..........great performance maybe, NOT great fight.

Wilder hinted that something wasn't right going into the fight (they all seem to say that when they lose), but it wasn't the type of fight that would get people clamouring for number 3.

It'll be a travesty if Fury v Joshua doesn't happen now.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Because mine's sensory neural so the connections to the brain are fucked, my body tries periodically repairing them, that's weird, I know when it's happening because my right ear starts making weird noises all by itself, test card, intermittent noises, white noise, all sorts of weird noises, it's very odd
    I get that as well. It comes out of blue for seemingly no reason what so ever. Then again I've got so much seriously wrong it's probably connected to one of those issues.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Seeing Wilder getting the shit bashed out of him is very satisfying
    Not nearly as satisfying as it would have been to see Wilder beat Fury so that he went away and I never had to see or hear him again.