Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Gini

I’d never say he is a legend .. but I believe he was a genuine professional who brought us great times and an evening that will go down in LFC history. Yes I agree he did not always produce a memorable performance but…. Let’s remember those that were. I am disappointed however about statements attributed to him about FSG and Social Media. I’ve had a ST for over 40 years and everyone I sit by appreciated his role, wished it was the same role as he had in Holland, but it wasn’t .

Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    They both gave us great memories, hopefully it was all a misunderstanding as I'd like to think he'll be fondly remembered.
    Meant to say spot on to this comment . Doc If you can’t remember Gina for his two memorable goals v Barca then I feel sorry for you and wonder what memories you cherish.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Meant to say spot on to this comment . Doc If you can’t remember Gina for his two memorable goals v Barca then I feel sorry for you and wonder what memories you cherish.
    Are you Scientificred under a new name?

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    The champions league final in against Milan, Suarez 4 stunning goals against Norwich, the ridiculous run we went on to win the premier league, that corner, Origi late goal in the derby…the list is endless. Gini doesn’t make it. Thanks for the sympathy vote 🤣

Find it strange when people come on here telling everyone how they should think and how wrong they are for having a different opinion.
    Put your point across, fine, it’s what the Forum thrives on but don’t think everyone who has a different opinion is an idiot or needs sympathy.

Grief.

Gina??? whos that?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Point taken although I really don’t think the pejorative term shite should be used about any of our players…. Even Karius! Bet it wouldn’t be said to their face. Can’t find any reference to idiot .

Presumably you will have realised that this was a typo…

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Are you Scientificred under a new name?
    Joined forum a few years after you mate.