Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Gini

Except that is not the case is it LEGS. You are inventing numbers whereas I am asking WHY a quote has been twisted..

It’s a quote from Gini. The quote is there to see - it’s been manipulated since and the main section divorced then omitted - unless the Telegraph report is a flat out lie..

What part of that is anyone struggling with? Unless you are an FSG shill?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/07/24/didnt-feel-loved-appreciated-fsg-fans-social-media-leaving-liverpool/

'I didn't feel loved or appreciated' by FSG and fans on social media when leaving Liverpool, says Gini Wijnaldum
    The PSG midfielder says he felt loved by his team-mates, staff and fans in the ground, but his departure from Liverpool still stings

Look lets be honest how many people do feel loved by their bosses.

Im no shill just balancing things out.

I liked Gini but what can we do if he is out of contract sometimes we benefit sometimes we dont.

Gini has done nowt wrong he is free to go he took a risk as he could have got injured.

We obviously need another midfielder as Ox/Keita arent staying fit thats for sure

I can see where both of you are coming from here. One thing is for sure, in a few weeks we will know where we stand with FSG. I've said twice already this week, we can say what we like about the Mancs, atleast they have ambition and are trying to build on what they've got going by backing their manager with quality players. FSG haven't done that for a while.
    And please - nobody talk about Jota and Thiago and that Greek guy who's barely kicked a ball for us.
    Sid mentioned this week that Thiago was possibly Ginis replacement. If that's true then his transfer just balances the books again.
    Having to sell a fair amount of shite ( which isn't a bad thing) in order to buy reinforcements which have been needed for a couple of seasons isn't ambitious, especially after winning big trophies and making record profits and signing big sponsorship deals.
    We can wait with baited breath to see what happens.

I agree Tees we also need to shift the deadwood to open up overseas spots.

Karius not be registered but a few players like Origi Shaqiri are most likely.

Nobody is going to buy Keita that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I agree Tees we also need to shift the deadwood to open up overseas spots.

Karius not be registered but a few players like Origi Shaqiri are most likely.

Nobody is going to buy Keita that is for sure.
    I reckon we still view him as a new signing who could go on to be integral player for us, which worries me if it is the case.

A lot here or on social media were bitching about Gini.
    Gone missing
    Not performing

The latest Dirk Kyut.

Totally agree with what he said.

The lad gave 5 years solid . 237 games.
    Brilliant performances.

And now everyone hiding ... or saying ah he left for the cash. Or we need to replace him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    A lot here or on social media were bitching about Gini.
    Gone missing
    Not performing

The latest Dirk Kyut.

Totally agree with what he said.

The lad gave 5 years solid . 237 games.
    Brilliant performances.

And now everyone hiding ... or saying ah he left for the cash. Or we need to replace him lol.
    Nope, never liked him personally and rightly criticised when he did fuck all in a game

Oh nutty dicks hello

Dicko, have you heard from Noodle?

No ...