Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Gini

You hate FSG so it suits your arguement the fact he has joined an oil club is enough for me to guess Gini has lined his pockets.

Not saying I blame him but at least be honest why doesnt he say what wages he is on at PSG.

He was well paid lets not pretend he was on £10 an hour

He stated them as a primary reason. Klopp was also upset at being overruled.

Don’t get upset with me because my view of them is becoming more common knowledge.

Suck it up.

He was on just under £90k a week - it’s good money - but far less than others who don’t pull the same weight - but he didn’t leave for PSG because we wouldn’t pay him hundreds of thousands a week - he went because the ‘higher ups’ would not sanction an extension to his contract - one that Klopp wanted.

No one blames him for taking the money but at least admit it and stop trying to mug us off ffs.

Yawn.

If only half of yous were half as hard on the twats “running” the club - and stopped feeling so offended when a player says what he thinks.

Just because many of you see the dollar signs $$$ and can’t see beyond it - does not me that was the driving force for Gini. It just shows how much it would take to buy you.
    Last edited by Steveo; 25th July 2021 at 10:29 PM.

Im not blaming you for anything im just stating a fact you dont like them that is fair enough though.

I just dont trust footballers either they are ALL out to get the best deal Players Owners Agents.

Im not pro/anti FSG I would say since they took over we have done well from where we were.

They are buy to let owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He was on just under £90k a week - it’s good money - but far less than others who don’t pull the same weight - but he didn’t leave for PSG because we wouldn’t pay him hundreds of thousands a week - he went because the ‘higher ups’ would not sanction an extension to his contract - one that Klopp wanted.
    As I said he wanted four years.

Would you hand him four year deal and on improved wages plus signing on fee ?

He would want £150-200k a week that is £32-42m contract.

Its ok saying they are tight but when you see those figures they might know what they are doing.

I agree Ox Keita Matip are taking lots for little but they are under contract as they are hard to shift

You are plucking numbers outta your backside like you invented a ridiculous Ozil comparison.

You have learned nothing. Gini was a keeper and ANY top manager knows it:

The bean counters know better though

Just like you are plucking stories out your backside as well.

None of us know the truth so both guessing.

Its obvious why MOST clubs dont want to give long contracts to over 30s they are worried players will decline and be stuck with them.

Take a look at Barca youd love them they spent loads now they are struggling to pay and shift players that is why you leave finances to experts.