Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Gini

took you 13 years to post some comments? you need to clear some files up on your computer
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Gina??? whos that?
    Miami Vice… Always had a soft spot for her.

took you 13 years to post some comments? you need to clear some files up on your computer
    I interact in the real world. …mainly

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Miami Vice… Always had a soft spot for her.
    Just looked her up. aye shes a decent looker

If anything the club might have sold him for a fee last summer. (In a swap deal for Mbappe)

A really good addition for PSG on a free transfer...
    Gini cashed in and got a last contract pot€ntially, playing for a side always in the CL and likely league winners in France.

Cant hold it against the club though.
    His fee and wages was money well spent for his contributions. Always fit and some key impacts in big games.

Matching psgs terms ?
    Not an option worth taking for me. Too many better players here in the same age bracket, who id rather see finish their careers at Anfield.

Wish you'd realize Mbappe is not COMING to LFC.. there is no way he would accept 200 thousand a week and there is no way we will pay more than that..

Wish you'd realize Mbappe is not COMING to LFC.. there is no way he would accept 200 thousand a week and there is no way we will pay more than that..
    Real Madrid will need to find funds if they are to pick him up.

I'm living in fantasy land here, but if they have their heart set on Mmmbop we could always attempt a bid for Vinicius Jr. at the end of the 21/22 season. Would help them get their money and we'd get a cracking player in the bid to rejuvenate the front three in anticipation of the future.

Barca looking at a clear out of 9 players. Coutinho, Dembele and Greizman included apparently

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Barca looking at a clear out of 9 players. Coutinho, Dembele and Greizman included apparently
    Can see Greizman at Chelsea, especially if they can get a cracking deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Real Madrid will need to find funds if they are to pick him up.

I'm living in fantasy land here, but if they have their heart set on Mmmbop we could always attempt a bid for Vinicius Jr. at the end of the 21/22 season. Would help them get their money and we'd get a cracking player in the bid to rejuvenate the front three in anticipation of the future.
    Real Madrid lost one of their biggest incentives and draws for bringing Mbappe to the Barnebeu this summer when they lost Zidane as manager.

He's the one person I'd see him leaving France to go play for.
    (he'll still get to play for him when he's hired as the national manager)

But at the end of the day they ARE Real Madrid.

If I had to bet, I'd wager he'll choose to stick around in the short term and see how Poch's project shapes up and also what other moves PSG themselves make (Pogba?), as well as what their prospects are for Champion's League glory (the only trophy he hasn't won with them) before deciding whether to leave or to stay out his career there.

And yeah, I don't see him taking a pay cut to come play for us and I DEFINITELY don't see FSG paying above the odds and destroying our wage structure to bring him here.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!