Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson - Mastermind

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Not got time to watch it now Marty but have you seen the clips of Bill gates pulling weird joyous evil faces during interviews.

He and his wife talking about second wave of corona and the impact, nodding and pulling faces in tandem like mr burns going excellent for lack of a better example.

Another where talking about the economic recovery being slow and painful, hes smiling like he creamed himself.

Very creepy vibes off him

Have a look at the creepy fucker at start of this vid...Almost like he knows a more deadly virus is on the way!!...You'd think the twat at 64 yrs old and with $107 billion would want to chill and enjoy his wealth.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQEKgxjDLk
    Last edited by Martyboy; 25th July 2020 at 08:46 AM.

Those damn reptillians have been ruling the world for too long!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I'm interested in alternative theories (I think calling them conspiracy theories devalues them). Some of the stuff that has been springing up around the pandemic, Hollywood etc is interesting but when you start looking at the origins and then the research that is quoted it quickly falls apart.

I'm not sure anyone really knows what the truth is. We all have our own version of it.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

'Donald Duck'appears to have been talking a modicum of sense recently. Like someone who has suffered a bang on the head.
    Quite a different personality.
    Is that anything to do with Kayleigh McEnany?
    Never liked her when I saw her in the early press briefings but quite like her now.
    Not sure why but is she telling 'Donald Duck' what is best to say? Ala Cummings with BJ?
    Be interesting to hear her revelations in later life if I'm still around.

Yes, "alternative theories" is a better name vin. The BBC website seem to have zero tolerance of them. They claim to debunk several theories yet when you click on the link they just say it's not true or not proven, hardly debunking.

History proves time and again that humans conspire to gain money, power or advantage, and the higher up you are the more opportunities you have to do this.

That being said some people think everything is a sinister plot when in reality politicians are flapping about making it up as they go along.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    'Donald Duck'appears to have been talking a modicum of sense recently. Like someone who has suffered a bang on the head.
    Quite a different personality.
    Is that anything to do with Kayleigh McEnany?
    Never liked her when I saw her in the early press briefings but quite like her now.
    Not sure why but is she telling 'Donald Duck' what is best to say? Ala Cummings with BJ?
    Be interesting to hear her revelations in later life if I'm still around.
    Replying to my own post
    Actually Trump is now starting to remind me of the old Spitting Image sketch of Ronald Reagan - the president's brain is missing

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Replying to my own post
    Actually Trump is now starting to remind me of the old Spitting Image sketch of Ronald Reagan - the president's brain is missing
    showing your age there..
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    showing your age there..
    Thank you Redebreck - still some miles left in the tank yet!
    I am starting a new thread seeing as how Donald seems so deluded these days.
    It is called 'the president's brain is missing'
    I will start it with a youTube from Spitting image.
    Although it is aimed at Ronald Reagan it still has some relevance today for me.
    Feel free to contribute!

How ridiculous to watch Boris sitting down amidst a group of primary school children with no social-distancing or mask when the message to all teachers and kids is to practice the government guidelines - Keep in your bubble, wash hands regularly and maintain social distancing if not in your bubble - I stand to be corrected because maybe the guidelines have changed once again.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    showing your age there..
    In reply to your underlying slogo
    'There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief'
    A line from Bob Dylan song 'AllAlong the Watchtower'
    Most people in life I have met think that Hendrix version is better - for me I think the Dylan version is so haunting
    Ends with '2 riders were approaching and the wind began to howl' - Dylan sets the scene during the song with no real explanation of its origin but provides the unique characters as per always and ends with a sense of impending doom but yet the music lingers on to allow you to imagine what is happening.
    Best Hendrix song?
    Without doubt
    Voodoo Chile Slight Return (best heard extremely loud)
    Similarly full of mystical lyrics and simply awesome!!!