Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson - Mastermind

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Interesting article there about the election CCTV.

I hadn't seen that WEF video before, but those marketing techniques always make me suspicious, drumbeat, buzzword bingo! "so many are calling for a Great Reset" hmmm really? just like in the year 2000. It sounds good but "trust is hard to come by". I reckon that Davos bloke has got an agenda.
    He certainly has....The WEF(The Davos mob) signed a deal with the UN in June 2019 to speed up the implementation of this 'Great Reset' along with the UN's 'Agenda 2030'....The 'You'll own nothing and be happy phrase' etc....Also you hear so many politicians and the like spouting this 'Build Back Better' green new deal shit....Sounds like a dystopian hell for all but the very rich to me....

Anyone else think schools returning is absolutely the dumbest thing ever? It may or may not transpire as such, but kids spread all sorts of things like no other age group do and although the vaccination program has reached 20m people, the people in the age group who are the parents of these kids haven't be vaccinated yet, so to me, it's a big gamble at allowing Covid to start spreading again
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I still think its strange that nobody seems to care why kids don't get ill with covid (generally), nobody asks, nobody tells.

Usually we're led to believe that their poor ickle immune systems mean that the snotty little tykes catch everything going and can't fight it off.

The only explanation I've seen floated is that the MMR vaccine is effective against covid and most of them have had that jab.

I think the dumbest thing ever is that in this age of sanitizer and obsessive hand washing you can't hold granny's hand, or shake someone's hand, literally keeping them at arms length. You can lean in for an elbow bump but you can't lean in for a hug where you are actually breathing behind each other.

One fundamental reason I didn't vote for Brexit is that UK scientific research and numerous other enterprises, regions and areas were hugely reliant of EU grants for their funding, EU grants being the billions the UK received back from the EU each year out of the 14bn they paid in

During the Leave campaign Johnson promised all the recipients of these grants equal funding from the UK Gov when we left the EU, but I didn't hear mention of any provisions for it in Sunak's budget

Just to be clear, we wouldn't have the UK Astra Zeneca vaccine if it weren't for that funding

The reason I would never have voted Brexit is I could never trust the Tories with that money, they did afterall put all of us through 10 years austerity to give tax cuts to the most wealthy, putting them well below the European average and well below the level even Thatcher had them, and to continue affording the incredible 350-400 bn in tax evasion and avoidance they benefit from each year
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Listening to Dr Chris Smith last night he was a little worried that there has been very little flu about this winter - the world over apparently - and so very little data available to prepare the flu vaccine for next winter.

Poor show from Boris in my opinion ,when being interviewed about the Clapham murder, to appear in a lab coat

BJ is planning an overhaul of electoral system.
    Same number of MPs but each MP will have roughly an equal number of constituents.
    Basically that means more MPs from down south and less from up north.
    Perhaps distancing himself, and future Tory governments too, from his pledge to level up in the event it goes pear-shaped and actually there was no real sincerity in that pledge.
    Akin to gerry-mandering.
    Beware.

I can foresee a time when Scotland and NI and huge swathes of Northern England will break away from the UK and rejoin the EU as an independent entity.

Matt Hancock has resigned. just need DORIS and several more to follow and sanity will return
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Nothing will change from a mere change in personnel. Same mindset. Same system. Same bullshit.

In olden times adultery was a scandal but all the media care about is that he broke the sacred covid guidelines!