Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617

Thread: Boris Johnson - Mastermind

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    The mantra is by 2030 'You'll Own Nothing and you'll be Happy'
    They're not going to be best pleased when the masses turn on them and the trillions they've stolen over the past 4 decades have been returned to and used for the benefit of their rightful owners
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Not had a chance to look into this yet. However, I think it's plausible that the "energy crisis" is something else designed to reduce the population and/or put us all into bankruptcy.
    Hard to say as most of the rest of Europe capped their price rises at 4% so there isn't an argument for a global plan, UK wise it is definitely deliberate plan to lower the vast majorities expectations of their living standards, to normalise their living standards being massively reduced through our media
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They're not going to be best pleased when the masses turn on them and the trillions they've stolen over the past 4 decades have been returned to and used for the benefit of their rightful owners
    I can't see that happening, not in this country, we are too passive and most are unaware they've been robbed.

People of Canada waking up against their corrupt governments WEF/UN following agenda...Erecting Concentration camps,loads been built in Australia too....All the western leaders(including ours,Johnson,Truss and Sunak too) are running the WEF/UN's 'Great Reset/Agenda 2030 plans.....Mass depopulation and totalitarian social credit control....Trudeau in Canada has openly stated he 'admires' the Chinese system.....Evil psychoipaths the lot of em!!....This ends only when the people rise up and take all these governments down,it's that simple...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rGCEkKLO7qDZ/

I've heard "people are waking up" for 2 years now, can't see it myself

Liz Truss was on all the front pages this morning and lo it came to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Liz Truss was on all the front pages this morning and lo it came to pass.
    Any Tory is a bad choice. I think Truss is an abomination. Hopefully, Labour can sort their act out and win the next election
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"