Thread: Ukraine Nazis

Ukraine Nazis

Does anyone believe that Ukraine is full of Nazis other than Putin's regime and Steven Segal? And who is Steven Segal by the way apart from someone who makes bad films!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Does anyone believe that Ukraine is full of Nazis other than Putin's regime and Steven Segal? And who is Steven Segal by the way apart from someone who makes bad films!
    Well, if you believe the BBC and Guardian those Nazis have been active in Ukraine for the last few years.

Steven Seagal is a strange one, I prefer Steve N Seagulls these days!(Finnish band)

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Well, if you believe the BBC and Guardian those Nazis have been active in Ukraine for the last few years.

Steven Seagal is a strange one, I prefer Steve N Seagulls these days!(Finnish band)
    I think UK has many Nazis too. Actually met them having meetings. Spooky people. Stood up against them too! People asked me to!
    Excuse me but my internet/WiFi connection at home keeps dropping out after about 10 minutes and it takes about 30 minutes to get it back. ISP says it is problem With my cables and or my devices. Not true. Problem Is the router. Keep having to reboot it every 10 minutes or so. I am Cisco qualified!

No doubt there are Nazis everywhere but it's a question of how much influence they have. I'm told they have more influence in Ukraine than here. It just shows that, despite my grandad's best efforts, you can't defeat Nazism militarily. They don't even speak German anymore, or wear those Hugo Boss uniforms, how can we root them out?

Steven i like to touch up women without their permission Seagal
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Steven i like to touch up women without their permission Seagal
    Never liked film stars or pop stars offering their opinions. Their lives must have been full of belittling women. As for new ones, it is better to study a subject for a long time and then write a book rather than find a book and make a film out of it!

Us house of representatives identified Azov as an extremist group, and stipulated none of the funds and nato training should be provided to them.
    Though there is precedent that security services ignore/defy the house etc.

You can find lots of the Western press covering it in years gone by. How politicians used numerology to signal, 88 - Heil Hitler, and 14(words) "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children".

The Jews/Israel have criticised the honouring of Stephen Bandera in Western Ukraine, a nationalist hero whose accused of working with Nazis and through policing helped round up the many holocausted Jews during ww2. Over 1 million.

Throughout this latest round of fighting/war, pro-ukraine sources have posted and then removed photos on account of the nazi symbols on their guys.
    Wolfsangels, Panzer SS division symbol, black sun, Swastikas.
    So far I've seen Zelensky personal account, Ukraine ministry of defence account, nato and reuters act in this manner.

There's also been a lot of money in Ukraine, and white supremacists and nazis have travelled to Ukraine to join their ranks.

The holdomor which impacted Ukraine has left an issue with Jews for some Ukrainians, as while Soviets, Jews held higher ranks.

Bernie Ecclestone had quite an interesting point of view..... something about taking a bullet and Putin????

The Azov battalion are openly Nazi.....The US funded 28 bio-weapons labs that have been found by the Russians in Ukraine have been reported to the UN(corrupt as fuck)...They have been asked by Russia to go in and see....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eIHDuMud7LHB/