Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson - Mastermind

If he has behaved bizarrely then it is because he has been allowed to for far too long. Lying and denying when caught has always worked in the past. Too many of those around him were happy enough for him to do this.

And if he is mentally unwell then it's simply a reflection of the dysfunctional system we live under.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    "Herd mentality"

He's a nutjob
    Maybe a general election will become due owing to the next pm being unelected. Is Boris (and his bozos) deluded enough to form a new party.
    What a huge majority he lost and so swiftly.

Personally I think Starmer will be found guilty of breaking lockdown rules purely because Bojo was fined for little more than sharing a birthday cake.

Ben Wallis next? Personally think we need a military man owing to changing shift in global military threats.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Ben Wallis next? Personally think we need a military man owing to changing shift in global military threats.
    Is that the same Ben Wallace who said the UK "kicked the backside" of Russia in the past and "can always do it again" to a group of bemused British soldiers. Do we need a military man or a man of peace?

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Is that the same Ben Wallace who said the UK "kicked the backside" of Russia in the past and "can always do it again" to a group of bemused British soldiers. Do we need a military man or a man of peace?
    Can't see a peaceful solution to what is happening. China might kick off soon in taiwan as well. I think Russia and China are contemplating a new world order. And I wonder what side India and Pakistan will take, maybe African nations too. Worrying times.

Has Bojo been taken out by a gayman grabbing younger men ?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Can't see a peaceful solution to what is happening. China might kick off soon in taiwan as well. [B]I think Russia and China are contemplating a new world order. And I wonder what side India and Pakistan will take, maybe African nations too. Worrying times.[/B]

You're getting it all wrong....Fact is the G7 governments,the USA(under Biden)UK(under Johnson),France(Macron),Germany(Merkel),Italy,Japa n,Canada(Trudeau) plus Australia and New Zealand(Ardern) are THE problem.....All current leaders are subservient to the World Economic Forum's Fascistic/Nazi 'Great Reset' Agenda....In the words of Klaus Schwab himself in 2017 'We have penetrated the cabinets of these countries with Our Young Global Leaders' ....He mentions Putin too but Putin basically told em to fuck off and is NOT going along with this crap,neither are the Chinese,Indians,Brazilians,South Africans and a host of other countries hence the BRICS(Brazil,Russia,India,China,South Africa) organization.....Our corrupt government and the rest of the G7 are going down and not before time too!!...Here's Schwab admitting to the 'penetration' in 2017.....Fucking Rothschild Nazi!!...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fzp6hOKk2Ahz/
    Last edited by Martyboy; 8th July 2022 at 12:50 AM.

Sam Allardyce for number ten?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Sam Allardyce for number ten?
    Not a bad shout. It should be an outsider and anyone who has ever been in one of Boris Johnson's cabinets should be relegated to the back benches.