Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson - Mastermind

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    The answer is in the soil. And trees. Not any old trees but broadleaf deciduous trees. And our relationship with Nature. But you can't sell that. If we continue to pursue technological solutions we are fucked.

I'd love to hear Attenborough's thoughts on the carbon footprint of the Ukraine war, or better still the thoughts of the candidates for next Tory leader. Policies need to dovetail.
    Sir David would be horrified. Russia will slowly steamroller Ukraine without regard unless they meet stiffer opposition and are seen to be losing in which case they may consider using tactical nuclear weapons within Ukraine e g. on Kiev. Putin cannot be seen to be losing this war. West will not know how to respond. Mass exodus from Ukraine. Lots of refugees. More famine

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    You are wrong on all counts there Martyboy. I listen to David Attenborough. If you have evidence to discredit him then post it.

Notice 'Global warming' has now become 'Climate Change'....Fact is the earth ISN'T getting any hotter,not in the last 6 years anyway....It's all over-inflated to push the 'Build Back Better' VERY expensive(for us) green agenda....Have a look what's happening in Holland now(the mainstream media simply won't cover it)..They're basically trying to take the farmers land off them in the name of Climate Change,it's a land grab for more state control BUT the farmers are fighting back,good on em!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Notice 'Global warming' has now become 'Climate Change'....Fact is the earth ISN'T getting any hotter,not in the last 6 years anyway....It's all over-inflated to push the 'Build Back Better' VERY expensive(for us) green agenda....Have a look what's happening in Holland now(the mainstream media simply won't cover it)..They're basically trying to take the farmers land off them in the name of Climate Change,it's a land grab for more state control BUT the farmers are fighting back,good on em!!...
    Global warming is just one of the symptoms of climate change. It is a subtle symptom but trending slowly upwards. See this link
    https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/
    Climate change represents itself more readily in extreme weather events.

I think Bojo should go back on 'have I got news for you' as per my opening post enclosed video scenario. Always close to a complete buffoon.

Sir David would be horrified. Russia will slowly steamroller Ukraine without regard unless they meet stiffer opposition and are seen to be losing in which case they may consider using tactical nuclear weapons within Ukraine e g. on Kiev. Putin cannot be seen to be losing this war. West will not know how to respond. Mass exodus from Ukraine. Lots of refugees. More famine
    Isn't/wasn't Ukraine one of the world's biggest grain producers (or something similar)?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Isn't/wasn't Ukraine one of the world's biggest grain producers (or something similar)?
    I think Ukraine has/had the ability to supply about 25% of the world's grain.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    The answer is in the soil. And trees. Not any old trees but broadleaf deciduous trees. And our relationship with Nature. But you can't sell that. If we continue to pursue technological solutions we are fucked.

I'd love to hear Attenborough's thoughts on the carbon footprint of the Ukraine war, or better still the thoughts of the candidates for next Tory leader. Policies need to dovetail.
    Forestation appears to be disappearing faster than it is being replaced. Deforestation is occurring due to both legal and illegal deforestation and of course wild fires. The emerging problem is who wants to live near forests or woodland.

Climate change reversal needs the world to pull together.
    Would you dare act in the manner you demand ?