Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson - Mastermind

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Well you are entitled to your feelings, I was being honest. It's a pity your desire to discuss the climate has ended. Could have been a teachable moment, an opportunity to learn something new.

Maybe Balinkay did have problems with me, I can't read his mind.
    But he and I have exchanged a few private message over the years, and from my recollections we had a good time co-hosting the forum awards and had other such discussions.

Maybe I am less polite than others, but I think I treat people fairly. The only exception really would be Sid this last season, which was purposely intentional and goes back to our quirks around jinxs and luck around threads.
    No apologies there and none expected.
    .The climate debate is not dead but you need to start your own thread starting with your own views and expect them to be hit
    Stop hitting other threads with your Dougal type arguments that go nowhere!
    You say you were co-hosting rhreads with Balinkay and enjoyed it. I think you often belittled him .

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    No apologies there and none expected.
    .The climate debate is not dead but you need to start your own thread starting with your own views and expect them to be hit
    Stop hitting other threads with your Dougal type arguments that go nowhere!
    You say you were co-hosting rhreads with Balinkay and enjoyed it. I think you often belittled him .
    You had 5 days to reply on matters of global warming, before getting offended.

Yes, Balinkay and I enjoyed hosting the forum awards, and exchanging the odd private message over the years.

You had 5 days to reply on matters of global warming, before getting offended.

Yes, Balinkay and I enjoyed hosting the forum awards, and exchanging the odd private message over the years.
    Dear CCTV, Once again a muddled response .
    I have replied to you in full as to my thoughts on debating with you, and there is no time limit as far as I know on responses. I would suggest that you yourself have fallen foul of such a limit.
    Please get a grip!
    YOU enjoyed belittling Balinkay knowing full well that English was not his first language!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Dear CCTV, Once again a muddled response .
    I have replied to you in full as to my thoughts on debating with you, and there is no time limit as far as I know on responses. I would suggest that you yourself have fallen foul of such a limit.
    Please get a grip!
    YOU enjoyed belittling Balinkay knowing full well that English was not his first language!
    Interesting theory 🤔

Interesting theory 🤔
    Truth not theory! And on all counts! You are hurting and being pathetic!
    Take it on board. Take a break! Acknowledge! Come back better!

Dear CCTV, If it helps you to understand me better , I am a philosopher

They ain't just taking over the Premier league they are taking over our entire nation and the NHS has all but been swallowed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    They ain't just taking over the Premier league they are taking over our entire nation and the NHS has all but been swallowed up.

I've seen a few of his other broadcasts. Very sensible - doesn't generally push his ideas/beliefs, just gives the viewer the opportunity to think.

Covid-19.....Scamdemic/Plandemic......Check out Event 201 in Oct.2019 on Youtube....It was all planned....Covid-19 test kits were patented in Sept.2015 by Richard Rothschild(member of the City of London banking dynasty)...If that doesn't wake you up and the fact that over 200 FOIA requests have been made to the WHO,CDC,NIH,FDA etc...AND they have all admitted they have not got ONE Isolated,Purified,Characterized,Sequenced sample of this supposed Novel(new) virus...You'll realize it was a Psyop to scare you into a dangerous MRNA 'vaccine' that has now killed and injured 1000's of peeps around the world already AND there's a video of Bill Gates actually saying well 'If we do a good job with vaccines maybe we can lower the population of the world by 10 or 15%'(that's over a billion people btw).......Truth's out now,you can research for yourself,the world has woken up to this shit....This is a globalist elite agenda to take billions of us out...It's called UN Agenda 2030(sustainable development).... It's no longer a conspiracy 'theory' it's a fucking FACT!.....Depopulation through vaccination.....Fucking bastards!!...They all need hanging, every last fucker complicit in this evil attack on the human race!!...
    Last edited by Martyboy; 26th August 2022 at 01:20 AM.