Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson - Mastermind

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Covid-19.....Scamdemic/Plandemic......Check out Event 201 in Oct.2019 on Youtube....It was all planned....Covid-19 test kits were patented in Sept.2015 by Richard Rothschild(member of the City of London banking dynasty)...If that doesn't wake you up and the fact that over 200 FOIA requests have been made to the WHO,CDC,NIH,FDA etc...AND they have all admitted they have not got ONE Isolated,Purified,Characterized,Sequenced sample of this supposed Novel(new) virus...You'll realize it was a Psyop to scare you into a dangerous MRNA 'vaccine' that has now killed and injured 1000's of peeps around the world already AND there's a video of Bill Gates actually saying well 'If we do a good job with vaccines maybe we can lower the population of the world by 10 or 15%'(that's over a billion people btw).......Truth's out now,you can research for yourself,the world has woken up to this shit....This is a globalist elite agenda to take billions of us out...It's called UN Agenda 2030(sustainable development).... It's no longer a conspiracy 'theory' it's a fucking FACT!.....Depopulation through vaccination.....Fucking bastards!!...They all need hanging, every last fucker complicit in this evil attack on the human race!!...
    Not had a chance to look into this yet. However, I think it's plausible that the "energy crisis" is something else designed to reduce the population and/or put us all into bankruptcy.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Not had a chance to look into this yet. However, I think it's plausible that the "energy crisis" is something else designed to reduce the population and/or put us all into bankruptcy.
    Truth's out there now for those who seek it red....Pfizer have been caught out too,not wanting to release the 'vaccine' injury data for 55 years!!....A judge in the US ordered them to release it within 8 months....1291 adverse effects including DEATH and the fuckers knew it!!....Klaus Schwab leader of the WEF's (World Economic Forum)...'Great Reset'....The mantra is by 2030 'You'll Own Nothing and you'll be Happy'....Global Communism basically including taking away the right to own your own house....They're not even hiding it,satanic bastards!!...Trouble is still far too many people dismiss this all as a 'Conspiracy Theory'....Meaning they're too programmed into the mainstream BULLSHIT propaganda via the BBC,ITV etc....Peeps need to wake the fuck up!!....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5RDfc2FXhfIo/

Truth's out there now for those who seek it red....Pfizer have been caught out too,not wanting to release the 'vaccine' injury data for 55 years!!....A judge in the US ordered them to release it within 8 months....1291 adverse effects including DEATH and the fuckers knew it!!....Klaus Schwab leader of the WEF's (World Economic Forum)...'Great Reset'....The mantra is by 2030 'You'll Own Nothing and you'll be Happy'....Global Communism basically including taking away the right to own your own house....They're not even hiding it,satanic bastards!!...Trouble is still far too many people dismiss this all as a 'Conspiracy Theory'....Meaning they're too programmed into the mainstream BULLSHIT propaganda via the BBC,ITV etc....Peeps need to wake the fuck up!!....

Dear Martyboy, what sort of world do you wish for!

All medications have adverse side effects including death. This does not surprise me.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Dear CCTV, Once again a muddled response .
    I have replied to you in full as to my thoughts on debating with you, and there is no time limit as far as I know on responses. I would suggest that you yourself have fallen foul of such a limit.
    Please get a grip!
    YOU enjoyed belittling Balinkay knowing full well that English was not his first language!
    Such clarity of opinion from muddled posts I've made
    English was neither of ours first language.

Balinkay enjoyed belittling people himself, as I recall his last interactions were with a person who might just have been a little better at it.

As I said before, I rarely found Balinkay lacking in his ability to post in English. For me people only ever disappointed when they lack substance.

Here's one exert from Balinkay

On the next fascinating episode of "Steveo can't read" - the show that brought you timeless classics such as "Steveo can't read posts immediately before posting on a thread", "Steveo doesn't understand what a demonym is" and my personal favourite "Steveo ignores everything and slings his own feces at people", we bring you:

Didn't balinkay get Docinated ?

(Thedoc)
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Didn't balinkay get Docinated ?

(Thedoc)
    Balinkay, iirc, stated he was taking a break as he didn't get the same enjoyment out of the forum as he once did.

The idea a person was responsible for his departure occurred after SR felt I was rude for suggesting he's a liar, to himself too.

It started with
    "I think Balinkay also had problems with you."

Then it ended
    "YOU enjoyed belittling Balinkay knowing full well that English was not his first language!"
    And
    "Truth not theory! And on all counts! You are hurting and being pathetic!"

I just put it down to SRs ego being a little slighted, leading to defensive reactions and projections.

No idea about the Doc, or what might have happened there. Wouldn't have thought the Doc is one to belittle people myself.
    Nor do I think belittlement is really that bad, or responsible for Balinkays departure.
    As said Balinkay enjoyed belittling people himself, just didn't like getting some in return.

PS If you keep using new words like Docinated Kev, I'll belittle you out of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Balinkay, iirc, stated he was taking a break as he didn't get the same enjoyment out of the forum as he once did.

The idea a person was responsible for his departure occurred after SR felt I was rude for suggesting he's a liar, to himself too.

It started with
    "I think Balinkay also had problems with you."

Then it ended
    "YOU enjoyed belittling Balinkay knowing full well that English was not his first language!"
    And
    "Truth not theory! And on all counts! You are hurting and being pathetic!"

I just put it down to SRs ego being a little slighted, leading to defensive reactions and projections.

No idea about the Doc, or what might have happened there. Wouldn't have thought the Doc is one to belittle people myself.
    Nor do I think belittlement is really that bad, or responsible for Balinkays departure.
    As said Balinkay enjoyed belittling people himself, just didn't like getting some in return.

PS If you keep using new words like Docinated Kev, I'll belittle you out of the forum.
    A warning for all perhaps! From Mr Muddle!
    PS dear CCTV, if you keep misusing words like fetishism then maybe the same will happen to you! Wisen up and stop digging your hole!

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    All medications have adverse side effects including death. This does not surprise me.
    Check this out....https://www.bitchute.com/video/pMvcIPAz5uq1/