Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson - Mastermind

The guy's a c&£t.

Has no regard for the country he governs and has no qualms in showing that. Bet he gets re-elected though.
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    The guy's a c&£t.

Has no regard for the country he governs and has no qualms in showing that. Bet he gets re-elected though.
    Frightening the quality of the politicians in this country, that there aren't many decent alternatives.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

And now Boris is lowering the standard of the ministerial code! Covering his arse ahead of the parliamentary privileges committee questioning? Shameful. Conservative party need to get rid of him. Tom Tugendhat has expressed interest. He could not be any worse and seems a genuine politician. Boris is eroding so much. sick of seeing his promo videos dressed in aprons and workcaps and mucking in!

This from Jonathan Pie summing up BoJo (Jonathan Pie is not so unlike an Alan Partridge type of character)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QS7kUqKeg_0

For Bojo and his bozos.. .
    Booze and boos will eventually bring you down.

Vote of confidence tonight 6-8pm. Free drinks and cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Vote of confidence tonight 6-8pm. Free drinks and cake.
    Would that be non-alcoholic drinks and perhaps trifle?

Curious but I think pm gets about £200k per year , his ministers about €£150k per year and MPs about £100k per year.
    Of course they have other sources of revenue but stark contrast to footballers demanding £400k per week. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Curious but I think pm gets about £200k per year , his ministers about €£150k per year and MPs about £100k per year.
    Of course they have other sources of revenue but stark contrast to footballers demanding £400k per week. Just a thought.
    MPs wages presumably come from tax payers money and, once elected, are not really performance related. Nobody would pay money to see a politician performing!

Footballers wages have been obscene for years regardless of recession or war.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Many actors and musicians get paid lots of money too..
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"