Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The sad demise of Tot Ten Ham Hotspur

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Just reread your post and found this. No need for any further argument

Now just the question of why you won't credit FSG for being the key to our recent success
    Methinks you two need to agree to disagree on many subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Are there conspiracy theories that Kane isn't at his best at the Euro in the hope of lowering his price tag to get his move and if not, why not?
    No. Just you mate 😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Just reread your post and found this. No need for any further argument

Now just the question of why you won't credit FSG for being the key to our recent success
    That was never a debate Taksin. And was entirely on another thread. I challenged your stance that owners are most important factor in success. I have always credited FSG for bringing in Klopp ( hailed it as magnificent at the time and will continue to do so.) and am very grateful that. It does not preclude me from lamenting that they could and should have afforded him more funds and not force him to operate with so much on a sell to buy basis.

Many things are key to the workings of anything. A car won’t drive if the clutch is gone - so it’s a key component but it’s a given need - and not the major factor winning a rally. Winning titles and trophies requires more than simply tools.

We can look through history and see how some managers can do it and others cannot regardless of what is at their disposal.

Are there conspiracy theories that Kane isn't at his best at the Euro in the hope of lowering his price tag to get his move and if not, why not?
    he's just shite for england

Unless it's san marino.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Methinks you two need to agree to disagree on many subjects.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    No. Just you mate 😆😆
    That's no fun.

I love footballing conspiracy theories, irrespective of how daft some of them are.

It might sound daft - BUT if he really wants out that badly and needs to lower his fee it isn’t that outlandish….. is it..?

Remember cannibal Luis..? Surely he was driving down his price to wriggle free…?

Will cost about x4 price suarez cost us, plus older wouldn't touch him for 150m odd with his injury record

you never know when someone may end up like Torres.

Looks a fucking donkey for england at the moment I'd rather play that everton shithead.

If I was city i'd sign Haaland over him, any day, heck even some of the younger strikers for much less.

That's no fun.

I love footballing conspiracy theories, irrespective of how daft some of them are.
    In 2018 he signed a 6 year contract ,so he's contracted to Spurs until 2024. He can't have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Will cost about x4 price suarez cost us, plus older wouldn't touch him for 150m odd with his injury record

you never know when someone may end up like Torres.

Looks a fucking donkey for england at the moment I'd rather play that everton shithead.

If I was city i'd sign Haaland over him, any day, heck even some of the younger strikers for much less.
    Kane is EPL proven he scores 25-30 goals a season IF he goes to City he will get abit more rest as well due to their depth of squad.

I know what you mean though Kev about injuries and they are a concern I guess Spurs play him as soon as he is able to walk !

I take it he is playing bad for England then ? Though I do remember before Euro 96 media/pundits wanted Shearer out the side and he did ok ����