Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Captain Fantastic

Captain Fantastic

Out for the rest of the season but should be back for the delayed restart to next season. Gutted for him not being able to play in the game where he'll be able to lift the trophy, hope he doesn't do a John Terry!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Out for the rest of the season but should be back for the delayed restart to next season. Gutted for him not being able to play in the game where he'll be able to lift the trophy, hope he doesn't do a John Terry!
    The League is won and hopefully he comes back raring to go next season.

I hope the entire squad does the Hendo Shuffle for the trophy lift - would be another lovely little moment of togetherness for the lads.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Massive miss for us - especially against the Arse and Chelsea...

We won't be the same without him. Rather like the end of the 2013/14 season. Thank fuck it's won this time.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    We won't be the same without him. Rather like the end of the 2013/14 season. Thank fuck it's won this time.
    We'll be fine.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Klopp said he'll lift the trophy, probably do a terry.

Doesn't really matter about injury not good obviously but as long as he's back ready to go for next season.

Maybe jones will get a chance now

I think williams only needs 1 more app off bench or whatever unless i'm wrong i'm not sure how it works to get a medal, surely jones isn't that far off?
    Last edited by Kev0909; 10th July 2020 at 02:49 PM.

Well we probably won't get 100 points now, hell 97 would be quite something, but who cares?

Better now than in the last game of the season.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

What a couple of seasons he's had. If anyone deserves a rest is him and he'll be back raring to go come the start of next season.
    Hope he picks up POTY.

Not if the Manchester media have anything to do with it. They are seething at our title... Absolutely sodding seething...

You can feel it from the BBC studios and half the papers... We have definitely put a lot of noses out of joint...

Klopp:
    "I have no idea what will be the rule. If you are not in the starting lineup - which will be difficult for Hendo - then I don’t know what we will do. Then Hendo will be there and he will wear the match kit and everything will be fine.“

The way klopp mentions the starting lineup, I wonder if he’ll be fit enough for a 90th minute cameo appearance. It would definitely make the full kit wanker situation less wankish.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!