Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2020 Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Sorry to hear that Noods! I wish you a quick recovery or at the very least improvement!
    Thanks Bali. Unfortunately most (possibly all) of my conditions (namely the most rare, serious and debilitating) are progressive and/or incurable.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    A number of people have enquired as to what exactly is wrong with me, however for various reasons (note some of the above responses even before I've gone into any details) I've declined to divulge the very extensive/factually unique nature of my conditions, never mind a lifetime of many other horrific/life devastating events. However a recent rapid decline in a number of my conditions combined with a complete lack of any help has effectively backed me into a corner/left me with nothing to lose, so there is a distinct possibility that I will reveal at least some of what's going on with me.

Maybe someone will be able to help in some way, but even if not, at least if may provide people with a partial explanation as to why I sometimes post the things I do.
    Dear Noods,
    I hope you find some help soon.
    Perhaps from someone on this forum.
    YNWA

Fuck, my mom might have it. She's 56 and used to smoke.

Even worse my dad might catch it off her - he's 60, smoked heavily for 30 years and is a bit overweight...

This is fucking atrocious. Best part? There's absolutely fuck all I can do. Awesome.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I hope they haven't got it, and that if your mum has developed something that she recovers quickly.

Cheers mate. Here's hoping.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Fuck, my mom might have it. She's 56 and used to smoke.

Even worse my dad might catch it off her - he's 60, smoked heavily for 30 years and is a bit overweight...

This is fucking atrocious. Best part? There's absolutely fuck all I can do. Awesome.
    Hopefully nothing to worry about mate. Loads of people have tested positive and have had no symptoms. Even ones with symptoms are fine.

I'm supposed to have a test in just over a week, before a procedure a couple of days later. However not having anyone to pick me up post procedure (I have to have a general anesthetic) it's looking like I may have to cancel the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Hopefully nothing to worry about mate. Loads of people have tested positive and have had no symptoms. Even ones with symptoms are fine.
    Cheers, mate. My mum's showing some symptoms and doesn't feel too good but nothing critical yet. Dad's starting off too... My sister will have to chip in big time, she lives there - I'm 800 miles away and can't do jack...
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Cheers, mate. My mum's showing some symptoms and doesn't feel too good but nothing critical yet. Dad's starting off too... My sister will have to chip in big time, she lives there - I'm 800 miles away and can't do jack...
    try not to feel bad about it, just stay in contact, you can't do anything so don't beat yourself up over it

no point making yourself ill

Cheers, Kev! I won't... just wish I could help them out.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non