Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2020 Edition)

Post your thoughts (2020 Edition)

I ****ing hate life so much!!!!! 😠

Everything I have done, do and will do always goes tits up, and I'm talking about the tiniest things up to virtually everything that defines a person's life. I'm not a religious man, but if there is something 'in control' (even if it's just 'fate'), can it please hurry the **** up and just kill me, preferably in my 'sleep' (if you can call it 'sleep'). However knowing me and the way things always have been, unless I decide to 'intervene' it's nailed on that I'm going to die in a horrifically painful and drawn out way.

Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out, it’s the grain of sand in your shoe.

Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.

Nobody can hurt me without my permission.

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.

Nothing pains some people more than having to think.

This world of ours must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.

One thing you can’t hide is when you’re crippled inside.

I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.

In any society, fanatics who hate don't hate only me, they hate you too. They hate everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out, it’s the grain of sand in your shoe.
    Amen.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

We are all soldiers fighting our life struggles.

Hate cannot win with hate.

" Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.

Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that"

There is a lot of anger and hate about these days. People venting there despise everywhere in various forms.

Yet again I have one tiny thing that I need to do that ends up with multiple things (at least three on this occasion) going awry.

Fate, life, the universe and everyone in it seem determined to cause me constant pain of various types. It's though they are all trying their hardest to push me off the precipice that I am increasing losing my grip on.

I am in so much pain. I'm really not sure how much more I can take.

Noods, we're all thinking of you.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Noods, we're all thinking of you.
    Yeah, thinking of ways to shut me up.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Yeah, thinking of ways to shut me up.
    Yeah i'm sure that's the case.

Some people actually care about you on here, wasn't cool when you dissapeared for a while and noone knew what happened, most people thought the worst reading your posts, but i knew you'd be back because it's the same shit for ages it seems, so what's new? sadly for you, it sucks but I can't do anything.

Not sure why you couldn't post then but can post now when you're at your worst it seems, but it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yeah i'm sure that's the case.

Some people actually care about you on here, wasn't cool when you dissapeared for a while and noone knew what happened, most people thought the worst reading your posts, but i knew you'd be back because it's the same shit for ages it seems, so what's new? sadly for you, it sucks but I can't do anything.

Not sure why you couldn't post then but can post now when you're at your worst it seems, but it doesn't matter.
    "Wasn't cool"? If you think that "wasn't cool", you definitely wouldn't want to be in my shoes. Not for one day. If you were you'd understand exactly what the deal is with me and why I vanished for a while. One or two may have considered that the worst had happened, but if your cynicism is anything to go by, I doubt all but a few thought that.

"The same ****" sums up your thoughts on the matter quite clearly. I've repeatedly given others the opportunity to see/be given proof of what I claim, and I could if I so wished provide some video evidence to prove that what I say isn't b/s, something that could be verified by at least one other person on this forum. However I won't be forced into doing this, not by you or anyone else.

It's "the same ****" till it's not "the same ****" anymore, at which point some (not all) might actually think "Oh. I didn't realise things were that bad".

Thinking what you obviously do about me, you should just put me on ignore.