Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: Post your thoughts (2020 Edition)

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    29,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Sorry to hear that Noods! I wish you a quick recovery or at the very least improvement!
    Thanks Bali. Unfortunately most (possibly all) of my conditions (namely the most rare, serious and debilitating) are progressive and/or incurable.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    A number of people have enquired as to what exactly is wrong with me, however for various reasons (note some of the above responses even before I've gone into any details) I've declined to divulge the very extensive/factually unique nature of my conditions, never mind a lifetime of many other horrific/life devastating events. However a recent rapid decline in a number of my conditions combined with a complete lack of any help has effectively backed me into a corner/left me with nothing to lose, so there is a distinct possibility that I will reveal at least some of what's going on with me.

    Maybe someone will be able to help in some way, but even if not, at least if may provide people with a partial explanation as to why I sometimes post the things I do.
    Dear Noods,
    I hope you find some help soon.
    Perhaps from someone on this forum.
    YNWA

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,152
    Fuck, my mom might have it. She's 56 and used to smoke.

    Even worse my dad might catch it off her - he's 60, smoked heavily for 30 years and is a bit overweight...

    This is fucking atrocious. Best part? There's absolutely fuck all I can do. Awesome.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    29,299
    I hope they haven't got it, and that if your mum has developed something that she recovers quickly.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,152
    Cheers mate. Here's hoping.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Fuck, my mom might have it. She's 56 and used to smoke.

    Even worse my dad might catch it off her - he's 60, smoked heavily for 30 years and is a bit overweight...

    This is fucking atrocious. Best part? There's absolutely fuck all I can do. Awesome.
    Hopefully nothing to worry about mate. Loads of people have tested positive and have had no symptoms. Even ones with symptoms are fine.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    29,299
    I'm supposed to have a test in just over a week, before a procedure a couple of days later. However not having anyone to pick me up post procedure (I have to have a general anesthetic) it's looking like I may have to cancel the whole thing.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,152
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Hopefully nothing to worry about mate. Loads of people have tested positive and have had no symptoms. Even ones with symptoms are fine.
    Cheers, mate. My mum's showing some symptoms and doesn't feel too good but nothing critical yet. Dad's starting off too... My sister will have to chip in big time, she lives there - I'm 800 miles away and can't do jack...
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Cheers, mate. My mum's showing some symptoms and doesn't feel too good but nothing critical yet. Dad's starting off too... My sister will have to chip in big time, she lives there - I'm 800 miles away and can't do jack...
    try not to feel bad about it, just stay in contact, you can't do anything so don't beat yourself up over it

    no point making yourself ill

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,152
    Cheers, Kev! I won't... just wish I could help them out.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Similar Threads

  1. Post your thoughts 2019 edition
    By RedNoodle in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 23rd June 2020, 02:23 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •