Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2020 Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    You would not believe how much **** can happen to one person in the space of one hour.

Fate, Karma, God, whatever ....... Can you please either stop ****Ing torturing me, or just finish me off!!!!!
    Do you want me to do some BDSM with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Do you want me to do some BDSM with you?
    Thanks, but no thanks.

I'm not into that sort of thing, but even if I was, my body would not be able to cope with it.

I am so, so bad. I'm really not sure how much more I can take. +

Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I had a rare excursion outside my front door today, and yet again almost everything went wrong/lots of **** happened!?!?!?!?!

First off virtually everything I needed I couldn't get hold of. Then I tried to get a burger. They only accepted cards (no cash), and my poxy card wouldn't work. I then decided to look elsewhere for the things I need. I go to the bus stop and on the dot matrix display it said a number of buses I could get were due, with one of them being a bit quicker to get to where I was going. So I pass up getting any of the first two buses, only for the one I decided to get definitely not being "due", resulting in me waiting for more time than I would have saved if I had got any of the first two buses. I then try to get the stuff I need from this second location, and not only does one of the few stores that is open not have what I need, it seemed like every ****er wanted to bump into me, usually with their trolley.

So not being able to get the things I needed, I go to another store. I get off the bus and I step into a large dip/hole that has been camouflaged by a puddle, resulting in me spraining my left ankle (swollen and painfull - currently in a bowl of cold water) and ****Ing up my right knee. This happened not fifty metres from where I slipped backwards on some ice and whacked my head on the pavement a few years ago, something that could have killed me. On both occasions there were a few people around, and both times not one ****er asked me if I was ok.

So I hobble into the store and yet again not only do they not have most of what I need, more people keep bumping into me (again mostly with their trolleys). I go to the tills and try to scan one item I managed to get, and on two successive tills they go haywire and ask me to "seek assistance". If the third till had not worked I would have left the item.

So I finally get home and see how ****ed my ankle is, and whilst soaking it and typing this post, a text comes through saying about 'vulnerable people' needing to shield. You'd think that was a good thing, except that despite having 23+ conditions and being medically unique, the ****Ing text isn't meant for me!?!?!?!

Seriously, was I ****ing Heinrich Himmler in a previous life?!?!?!?!?

Universe .......... Fate .......... God .......... Please **** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +

Jesus, those are some cartoonish levels of bad luck, Noods. Sorry to hear that.

Soak that ankle and enjoy watching Arteta save his job tonight.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Can't you just do the shopping online?

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Jesus, those are some cartoonish levels of bad luck, Noods. Sorry to hear that.

Soak that ankle and enjoy watching Arteta save his job tonight.
    That is a typical day for me.

I also had grief from a member of my family, but I won't go into that.

I ****ing hate life.

I'm not perfect, but I know I'm a good person who just wants to see good things happen to good people.

It would be nice if one good thing would happen to me, or one person would actually give a **** about me. My birthday was not long ago and I received a grand total of ONE card.

My health is seriously bad, but because I LOOK normal, nobody gives a toss. I've not contacted my surgery for eight weeks despite needing urgent treatment/surgery (one treatment has lost it's efficacy) because I suffer from horrendous anxiety, and I just cant face going through the **** that I have done many times, where I struggle to get simple tests done, and have to deal with a bunch of useless, lying, patronising, condescending a-holes.

A bit late now. I may have to try and organise something before I attempt to get what little sleep I can (around 6-7am). I have to get some bits and pieces which are easier to get offline e.g. supplements, or needing to pick up meds, go to the bank etc.

Yet another example of my luck:-

As I detailed earlier, I was up into the very early hours trying to sort out a gift for someone. I was struggling to find something suitable, but eventually I remembered something they like and managed to find a gift related to this particular interest of theirs. A problem with this gift however is that one of, if not its main part could be better, so I search around for a 'replacement part' and eventually I manage to find something suitable, and put the last one that is in stock into my basket.

I get to the checkout where I have to provide a suitable address and some contact details (which can't include your mobile) as I'm sending the items as a gift, and also in case there is a problem. Well after ****ing about for a bit trying to get the site to accept the relevant details, I finally get to the bit where you finalise your order, I click on the 'confirm order' button, only to be told that the item is out of stock, meaning that not only could I not get that item, but I had to cancel an item which was connected to the one that had just sold out.

I am sooooooooooooo ****ing unlucky!!!!! I could have every possible set of Euromillions numbers bar one, and I'd still end up not winning the jackpot.

Dear Noods
    What a bad run of luck.
    Hope you don't mind but it reminded me of an old Smith and Jones sketch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDn46KL3TmM
    Hope you somehow manage to have a good Xmas despite everything.
    Today I got my first Xmas presents for 10 years (wonderfully boxed and wrapped too).
    I will open them tomorrow or Xmas day.
    Take care.
    YNWA