Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    But not the likes of Fox News and Alex Jones he promotes?
    How is it that Murdoch and Australian immigrant in both the US and UK has a position of such power and influence over who runs either country? America or UK first? More like Murdochs billions first, i'd actually ban non uk citizens from owning or controlling our news sources, talk about foreign powers interfering in elections, that cunt's been at it for 40 years
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

But not the likes of Fox News and Alex Jones he promotes?
    I dont follow Trumps twitter tbh, but fake news is a great fit. Fox are part of the media. I didn't have Alex Jones as part of the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    No, as Bali points out, the likes of Fox, another Murdoch instrument of misinformation are absolute garbage like the vast majority of uk media and the entirety of uk broadcast media, the US however actually has numerous broadcast outlets that actually do journalism and hold the President and politicians to account with accurate well researched 'journalism' whereas Fox, like the uk media just makes things up, misinforms and misrepresents by omission and creates smear campaigns passing them off as journalism and them doing their job
    Provide some names please of the established media you adore.

Without COVID I'd have had Trump at 100%.
    Yeah it was all his fault! To be fair he appears to be one leader who hasn't used covid to grab power. That's a dictator fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    How is it that Murdoch and Australian immigrant in both the US and UK has a position of such power and influence over who runs either country? America or UK first? More like Murdochs billions first, i'd actually ban non uk citizens from owning or controlling our news sources, talk about foreign powers interfering in elections, that cunt's been at it for 40 years
    Murdoch is indeed a cunt. He owns two thirds of all news publications in Australia and uses it to push his conservative propaganda ad naseum. He now holds so much power over our politicians that none of them have the balls to do anything about the fact that one person has a monopoly on the way news is portrayed

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I dont follow Trumps twitter tbh, but fake news is a great fit. Fox are part of the media. I didn't have Alex Jones as part of the media.
    He is an alternative to media. One that is supported by Trump.

I don't like the establishment media as much as the next guy and calling them out on their bullshite is not a bad thing. However, legitimising the insanity of Jones and his ilk in its place is not the answer.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Yeah it was all his fault! To be fair he appears to be one leader who hasn't used covid to grab power. That's a dictator fail.
    What I meant was that I'd have been 100% sure he'd win the election. Not that I'd want him to win the election, sorry if it wasn't clear.

I don't think he's fit to run a lemonade stand, let alone the US.
    Last edited by Balinkay; 3rd November 2020 at 12:27 PM.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Hes a terrible Hitler, imo it's funny watching the dissonance of people trying to maintain their position from hes a nuclear risk nazi in 2016.
    Resisted interfering in states affairs over BLM and Covid.

What I meant was that I'd have been 100% sure he'd win the election. Not that I'd want him to win the election, sorry if it wasn't clear.

I don't think he's fit to run a lemonade stand, let alone the US.
    Yeah I agree he would have won without the covid situation, he still might.

Yeah I agree he would have won without the covid situation, he still might.
    people are fucking thick as fuck so i wouldn't be surprised UK too.

But when you see what the most popular music is in the charts, it doesn't surprise you

another reason why corona spreads like anything

people what are they good for? absolutely notttthing

Also biden at 78- not really a long term thing? what is it with all the old presidents? he'll probably die on the job ffs