Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

This isn't meant as a dig at CC, 19, in case it came off that way. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy and plenty of fun irl - just not my cup of tea when it comes to this sort of thing.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    @CC

I don't follow AJ too closely either: the best bits I can think of is the the clips I've seen of him proclaiming his political enemies to be Satanic demons and aliens - if you're interested, you can probably find them on youtube. And, as you say, all the bonkers conspiracy theories of course.

But he is the protagonist in one of my favourite things on the internet:

Funnily enough he's not entirely wrong on that one afaik.
    That's a mild meme/video think these might be more to your musical tastes and even more volatile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_MPkSUJ_-YU&list=OLAK5uy_mmk8cevmPEt_7pl36b6amPbUcIpWhaVAs& index=3

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1jHyT74G4&list=OLAK5uy_mmk8cevmPEt_7pl36 b6amPbUcIpWhaVAs&index=2

Hes been right on a few things and wrong on more.
    Was talking about 911 months before it occurred, pedo island, exposed Bohemian grove, in part Bilderberg, opposed George W as a war risk prior to his election. Sandy hook as a red flag caught him out and many more.

I'd say hes an entertainer and in an attention economy hes mightily successful.

The whole climate of politics is rather polarised imo. The loony lefties talk about racist, sexist, nazi, kkk, transphobic and a few more.
    Then the loopy right has its satanist, pedo, child hating/killing, spirit cooking etc
    Now all these as general descriptives miss the mark, but they loosely hit in part imo in more benign social issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    This isn't meant as a dig at CC, 19, in case it came off that way. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy and plenty of fun irl - just not my cup of tea when it comes to this sort of thing.
    Out of interest are there any commentators you do find to be your cup of tea ?

I think Scott Adams & Sam Harris had a pretty good podcast a while back discussing Trump.
    Imo you could extend that out to people like Alex Jones.
    Harris an obvious hater of trump but has a style similar to your own perhaps.
    Adams a defender of Trump and tries to explain Trumps strategies. I found it enjoyable.

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their People."

Holy shite, these were awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Hes been right on a few things and wrong on more.
    Was talking about 911 months before it occurred, pedo island, exposed Bohemian grove, in part Bilderberg, opposed George W as a war risk prior to his election. Sandy hook as a red flag caught him out and many more.

I'd say hes an entertainer and in an attention economy hes mightily successful.

The whole climate of politics is rather polarised imo. The loony lefties talk about racist, sexist, nazi, kkk, transphobic and a few more.
    Then the loopy right has its satanist, pedo, child hating/killing, spirit cooking etc
    Now all these as general descriptives miss the mark, but they loosely hit in part imo in more benign social issues.
    Yes, far too polarised. People seem to look at their political beliefs like we look at our love for LFC. They should not.

Out of interest are there any commentators you do find to be your cup of tea ?

I think Scott Adams & Sam Harris had a pretty good podcast a while back discussing Trump.
    Imo you could extend that out to people like Alex Jones.
    Harris an obvious hater of trump but has a style similar to your own perhaps.
    Adams a defender of Trump and tries to explain Trumps strategies. I found it enjoyable.
    Oh, I'm not super familiar with Harris's work, but I do very much like what I've seen. I don't really know Adams, bar for his Joe ***** podcast and the Dilbert comic strip. Mentioning Alex Jones in the same breath as them is absurd from what I've seen. But like I said - arguing with you is something I have zero intention of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their People."
    Amen.

Edit: Err.... is R ogan a bad word? Why is it blurred out?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

There are another 18 meme tunes by that youtuber.

Yeah, I think so a lot of windmill fighting. I sometimes wonder if it's a means of avoiding honest discussion on tough topics.
    My beef is the encroachment of politics into all other areas of life, culture & academia.

You're not arguing with me on that matter, it doesn't exist
    I meant if you listen to their podcast on Trump you can extend that discussion out to Alex Jones. Or to AOC, the yank.

I thought you might like Harris. I've listened to him a bit and think hes ok.
    Any to venture yourself ? I'll listen to anyone for a while.

Joe *****

Seems to be a banned word, fucking censorship cunts

Can curse but the R.o.g.a.n. shall not be named

Oldie joe is gonna win i think 2/5 to win.... trump 2/1

There are another 18 meme tunes by that youtuber.

Yeah, I think so a lot of windmill fighting. I sometimes wonder if it's a means of avoiding honest discussion on tough topics.
    My beef is the encroachment of politics into all other areas of life, culture & academia.

You're not arguing with me on that matter, it doesn't exist
    I meant if you listen to their podcast on Trump you can extend that discussion out to Alex Jones. Or to AOC, the yank.

I thought you might like Harris. I've listened to him a bit and think hes ok.
    Any to venture yourself ? I'll listen to anyone for a while.
    I don't follow much politics on youtube. Used to watch Sargon of Akkad back in the day, but his content veered off from trying to make sense of things towards pushing a political agenda that was a bit too to the right on the old spectrum for my liking and the quality of the channel suffered greatly from it imo.

Watched the Young Turks years ago for a month or so but quickly realised that's not the place for people with more than half a functioning brain either...

Three Arrows is a German who puts everything through a less Anglo-Saxon lens. Think he's decent, but you can hear some of his German biases in there. I get some of my news from TLDR News UK and US. Or used to anyway - I don't watch much of them. They make things understandable for a layman and seem to at least be trying to be objective.

The same channel that runs Biographics also has a political show, forgot the name though. They're also good from what little I've seen.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non