Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    My suspicion might be more that you are pretty close to us, more left than libertarian, based on the results so far.

But I wonder if your tendency to have strong feelings/thoughts on matters makes you more authoritarian by their scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Oh, missed this. I guess... (0; -4) or something?
    I ended up in almost exactly the same position as Gandhi.

"An eye for an eye just means I won't be able to see the world tearing itself apart, never mind that I'll have one more ailment to add to my already extensive list".

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I ended up in almost exactly the same position as Gandhi.

"An eye for an eye just means I won't be able to see the world tearing itself apart, never mind that I'll have one more ailment to add to my already extensive list".
    What was your score, I've seen Ghandi on the graph with caricatures further left and down that where I saw him plotted as a dot.
    Are you -6 (left) -6 (libertarian) ?

So relative to us Bernie Sanders is a centrist authoritarian on the way to Hitler, Clinton or Trump

What was your score, I've seen Ghandi on the graph with caricatures further left and down that where I saw him plotted as a dot.
    Are you -6 (left) -6 (libertarian) ?

So relative to us Bernie Sanders is a centrist authoritarian on the way to Hitler, Clinton or Trump
    I'm not sure what my score was. I don't recall actually seeing one. I just know that I was virtually occupying the exact same position as Gandhi.

I'm not sure what my score was. I don't recall actually seeing one. I just know that I was virtually occupying the exact same position as Gandhi.
    Fair enough, very left and libertarian so. Wonder if anyone on here can get a score outside the green box and become as centrist as Bernie Sanders

Fair enough, very left and libertarian so. Wonder if anyone on here can get a score outside the green box and become as centrist as Bernie Sanders
    Is there a prize for doing so?

Wisconsin has been called for Biden and Michigan looking like it will go that way too. If he takes Nevada then he wins.

Feck me, I didn't see this coming yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Wisconsin has been called for Biden and Michigan looking like it will go that way too. If he takes Nevada then he wins.

Feck me, I didn't see this coming yesterday
    Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah I cannot fucking stand Trump, I said yesterday he is like a spoilt rotten child never told no in a man's body, not at all disimilar to Johnson and that made him very dangerous, and then he proved it in his reaction to looking likely to lose

Not sure why they're banging on about going to the Supreme Court for a recount in 2 or 3 states, as I understand it, they can only get a recount if the winning margin according to the count is less than 2,000 votes
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

With 99% reporting in Michigan Biden's got a 0.6% lead. He should hold. After that he just needs one state. This might be one of the closest elections ever! Imagine a 270-268.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Is there a prize for doing so?
    We'd have a more politically diverse forum

Rather interesting Biden is going to win from votes afar, trump would win if it wasn't for that.

Original count it was looking good for trump then the votes from afar started, and biden has took over

Whoever it is, it won't be a long term thing and in my eyes both don't need it in there time of life, 4 years of hell probably

Good luck Biden
    Last edited by Kev0909; 6th November 2020 at 03:25 PM.