Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

It's 0.2% with 90% reporting!!!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Trump leads in Michingan by 0.8% with 89% reporting. At 87% the lead was 1.2%. If Biden pulls out Michigan and holds on in Nevada and Wisconsin, he'll be president! This will go down to the wire!

Think Pennsylvania and Georgia are gone already.
    Who ever wins it will wrangle on for ages, it's been setup to be disputed.
    The left have voter suppression and the right have voter fraud.

McCarthyism used to be basically this back in the day, no?
    Yes the accusation of being in league with the Russians/Communists.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    It's quite funny how Trump demonises Biden and the democrats as far left communists when they are no where near the sort. Many Americans are so ingrained with fear and Trump obviously knows this and fuels those fears very effectively
    Kamala released a video about how equality is supposed to mean everyone gets the same amount.
    But equity recognises we dont all start from the same place, so her equity would produce equality as she defines it - everybody has the same amount of stuff.

Add onto that the oppressor/oppressed mindset of identity politics and you can see the beginnings of an authoritarian equity based system. Where it is undoubted via identity politics some animals are more equal than others.

Now I dont believe Biden or Kamala would develop a communist regime. But if you're held on what you or your campaign states and in this instance you are getting called communist I think it's hard to argue against the label (even if its BS in reality)

Fears on both sides, but its stronger on the left imo. Remember Trump was a nuclear holocaust risk in league with Putin. I'm not sure how one squares those 2 away.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Any of you two want to hazard a guess as to where I ended up?
    I've guessed, where did you get located?

whoever takes charge will probably end up having a heart attack at trying to sort this mess out, never ends well when it's really close the country is as divided as the UK with brexit

Difference is americans haev guns and more people willing to stand up

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Any of you two want to hazard a guess as to where I ended up?
    Oh, missed this. I guess... (0; -4) or something?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

It's kind of funny - I get the impression I'm viewed as the wide eyed pretty liberal kid on here but in different friend circles I'm often either demonised as exactly that - a naive far left kid, or as a far right internet incel.

Difficult to get an accurate gauge on people and discuss such topics with them, even if you know them well.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    whoever takes charge will probably end up having a heart attack at trying to sort this mess out, never ends well when it's really close the country is as divided as the UK with brexit

Difference is americans haev guns and more people willing to stand up
    How would Trump ever be stressed enough for that? He'll continue spending most of his time golfing or up to his eyeballs in young pussy.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

How would Trump ever be stressed enough for that? He'll continue spending most of his time golfing or up to his eyeballs in young pussy.
    I'd be over the moon with either of those two things. Alas my body couldn't cope with just one of them, let alone both. Even a run down, public, cheap as chips 'sporting house' wouldn't let me have a hole or two. Golf clubs would also probably see me as a persona non grata as well.