Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 242

Thread: The President's brain is missing

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    31,964
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    My suspicion might be more that you are pretty close to us, more left than libertarian, based on the results so far.

    But I wonder if your tendency to have strong feelings/thoughts on matters makes you more authoritarian by their scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Oh, missed this. I guess... (0; -4) or something?
    I ended up in almost exactly the same position as Gandhi.

    "An eye for an eye just means I won't be able to see the world tearing itself apart, never mind that I'll have one more ailment to add to my already extensive list".

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    21,213
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I ended up in almost exactly the same position as Gandhi.

    "An eye for an eye just means I won't be able to see the world tearing itself apart, never mind that I'll have one more ailment to add to my already extensive list".
    What was your score, I've seen Ghandi on the graph with caricatures further left and down that where I saw him plotted as a dot.
    Are you -6 (left) -6 (libertarian) ?

    So relative to us Bernie Sanders is a centrist authoritarian on the way to Hitler, Clinton or Trump

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    31,964
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    What was your score, I've seen Ghandi on the graph with caricatures further left and down that where I saw him plotted as a dot.
    Are you -6 (left) -6 (libertarian) ?

    So relative to us Bernie Sanders is a centrist authoritarian on the way to Hitler, Clinton or Trump
    I'm not sure what my score was. I don't recall actually seeing one. I just know that I was virtually occupying the exact same position as Gandhi.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    21,213
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I'm not sure what my score was. I don't recall actually seeing one. I just know that I was virtually occupying the exact same position as Gandhi.
    Fair enough, very left and libertarian so. Wonder if anyone on here can get a score outside the green box and become as centrist as Bernie Sanders

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    31,964
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Fair enough, very left and libertarian so. Wonder if anyone on here can get a score outside the green box and become as centrist as Bernie Sanders
    Is there a prize for doing so?

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Byron Bay Australia
    Posts
    2,326
    Wisconsin has been called for Biden and Michigan looking like it will go that way too. If he takes Nevada then he wins.

    Feck me, I didn't see this coming yesterday

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,920
    Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Wisconsin has been called for Biden and Michigan looking like it will go that way too. If he takes Nevada then he wins.

    Feck me, I didn't see this coming yesterday
    Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah I cannot fucking stand Trump, I said yesterday he is like a spoilt rotten child never told no in a man's body, not at all disimilar to Johnson and that made him very dangerous, and then he proved it in his reaction to looking likely to lose

    Not sure why they're banging on about going to the Supreme Court for a recount in 2 or 3 states, as I understand it, they can only get a recount if the winning margin according to the count is less than 2,000 votes
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,839
    With 99% reporting in Michigan Biden's got a 0.6% lead. He should hold. After that he just needs one state. This might be one of the closest elections ever! Imagine a 270-268.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    21,213
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Is there a prize for doing so?
    We'd have a more politically diverse forum

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17,562
    Rather interesting Biden is going to win from votes afar, trump would win if it wasn't for that.

    Original count it was looking good for trump then the votes from afar started, and biden has took over

    Whoever it is, it won't be a long term thing and in my eyes both don't need it in there time of life, 4 years of hell probably

    Good luck Biden
    Last edited by Kev0909; 6th November 2020 at 02:25 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th February 2021, 08:00 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31st December 2020, 05:20 AM
  3. Matteo given all clear after brain tumour
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd April 2020, 01:20 PM
  4. 'Klopp's brain works differently'
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th March 2020, 12:30 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th March 2020, 10:15 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •