Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

Looks like Biden, good, Trump's a very dangerous spoilt child iwith too much of Daddy's money n a man's body. If you saw Pelosi's speech and the sabotage directives he's putting in place before he's out, that are bordering on the genocide of his own people and further trashing the US economy, because poor little spoilt brat isn't getting his own way on top of his total lack of respect for democracy and continued attempts to incite mass civil unrest, everybody must surely see that now.

I wanted him out as he is trying to manufacture trade wars worldwide and especially against Europe with Johnson his willing accomplice and that is incredibly dangerous for all of us
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It looks like Biden. Or civil war. I'd love to know what Boris is thinking now since Biden slagged him off before.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    It looks like Biden. Or civil war. I'd love to know what Boris is thinking now since Biden slagged him off before.
    It's funny everyone seems to want Biden to win here, yet it would probably benefit us more if trump Won. biden's not the biggest fan of boris/uk I believe... could be wrong

Eitherway i couldn't really care less

Trump is totally off the wall as a President - a loud mouth - seems unhinged at times and has said so many ridiculous things it is untrue - he represents absolutely the diametric opposite to everything I believe in BUT - has been a benign US leader for the rest of the planet. Could have got into full scale war with Iran but showed a very commendable peaceful approach. Got no credit for it naturally. Ditto North Korea..

Biden is clearly a political professional BUT looks like a hawk to me. Bet you anything military intervention will follow in short order.

Seems a US President has to blow people up - usually for “humanitarian” reasons... Ahem.

Let’s just hope Biden doesn’t just give the military a free reign to go and blitz people’s homes and communities. Harris seems like a Progressive and will likely end up as Leader in time as Biden seems a little “forgetful.”

Whatever the final result the nation is split down the middle: this - despite the largest media campaign in history doing everything it can to destroy the Donald.

The narrative is that ONLY redneck Americans vote for Trump - this is clearly bollox.

In the end - I just hope for a peaceful transition and that the polarisation subsides.
    Last edited by Steveo; 6th November 2020 at 08:11 PM.

Has any president died will in office. Apart from JFK obviously. Biden is 78 the job could finish him !!

Trump was incredibly dangerous, most major world wars and conflicts all stemmed from trade wars or the incredibly wealthy who own and wish to control the world market price of natural resources using their wealth and influence to have politicians and media create false reasons for armed conflict with other nations to steal their natural resources to be better able to control the market

If you don't think an America first President creating trade wars worldwide is an incredibly dangerous thing, you don't understand how these things work and escalate

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    It's funny everyone seems to want Biden to win here, yet it would probably benefit us more if trump Won. biden's not the biggest fan of boris/uk I believe... could be wrong

Eitherway i couldn't really care less
    All of the most dangerous leaders in world history have been one nation my country first damn the consequences and all other nations egotistical maniacs, Hitler was exactly that and Trump's no different

He encouraged and nutured Johnson to split from the EU and on bad terms without a deal or working relationship, what sort of USAmerica first trade deal does anyone think he'd have got from Trump? One that was a unmitigated disaster for the UK but made millions for the 3% with massive funds to invest in the shares of US big pharma, tech and agriculture

People need to stop and think, UK farming and agriculture, like the US is struggling, it's struggling because of 40 years of the inflation register being fiddled to have everyone working for less, so higher dividends and returns for the 3% which has caused supermarkets, also owned by the 3% to drive increasingly harder bargains with farmers for their produce.

If we go to wto tariffs it is going to absolutely devestate UK farming as Europe is their market and there are numerous European nations who can invest in filling the void, while at the same time as losing its EU market UK farmers would be priced out of the UK market by cheap mass imports of US chlorinated chicken and gm beef

Then there is the privatisation of the NHS and a subsequent massive hike in drug prices, the negotiated price for US drugs supplied to the UK having set the price for the rest of the EU for decades

Johnson was knowingly and willingly advocating and supporting pursuing a US trade deal as part of Trump's desired trade war on Europe to hugely hike all drug prices and make them drastically lower food and environmental standards and cause the kind of gross inequality throughout Europe there is in the US and UK

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Civil war is unlikely imo, so few would want it, but revolutions can be started by small amounts of the population.

As chomsky has said before, the left's pushing for or willing political violence I'd a very bad idea.

This is what secures a second term...

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ver-washington

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Has any president died will in office. Apart from JFK obviously. Biden is 78 the job could finish him !!
    I think there's been eight. FDR springs to mind. A few died in the 18th century iirc and the one whose VP was Teddy Roosevelt.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non