Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

I mistakenly wrote Republican senators instead of governors in my last post.....duh !

Also just my opinion but when the Voters see what Biden/Harris brings....Trump if he chooses to stand again in 4 years will walk into the White House with a landslide victory.
    Last edited by fagin; 8th November 2020 at 02:27 AM.

I'm not sure what Biden brings. At first he seemed interesting, calling voters fat, you're a damn liar, you're full of shit, don't be a horse's ass etc, but then they reeled him in and played safe and he just ground out a one nil win.

I'm seeing the top of his agenda is to re-join the Paris accord (pathetic waste of major money)and leaning towards climate change agenda.
    This may appeal to the sheep who believe it is possible to change natural phenomena that has nothing to do with mankind but to anyone who has a brain totally futile.
    This isn't to say we can't continue to clean up after ourselves but again anyone thinking it will change any future changes occurring through this natural phenomenon need to get a grip with reality.
    Last edited by fagin; 8th November 2020 at 09:38 AM.

We need to do more than clean up after ourselves but politicians aren't going to come up with the solution, unless there's money to be made...

Or votes to be won.

Who's the public more likely to vote for - someone who promises to save the world for their grandkids, or someone who'll lower their taxes by 0.001%?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I honestly don't know Bali, I suppose the correct answer should be saving the world but you'd be surprised.

Votes, money, oil, cabbages, it's all about power in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Or votes to be won.

Who's the public more likely to vote for - someone who promises to save the world for their grandkids, or someone who'll lower their taxes by 0.001%?
    Unfortunately no-one can promise what is not in their power to do

I don't know if it's the correct answer, stevie.

Hard to care about anything else if you're not sure what's going to be in your fridge tomorrow morning. Or if you'll have a fridge...
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Unfortunately no-one can promise what is not in their power to do
    I strongly idsagree, but let's not get into this, fagin. You do you, I'll do me. I don't know enough about this subject.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

In terms of clean air attempts by means of Electric vehicles which each country that produces them are so busy patting themselves on their backs they forgot one of the most important aspects of this.
    Technically they are producing more harm than good......Tell me what are they going to do with the thousands upon thousands of Huge Battery Packs as they begin to fail.........Dump them in the Oceans maybe or bury them underground (sarcasm)
    No-one and i mean no-one has figured this out yet.....as said too busy patting themselves on their backs...lol !