Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I strongly idsagree, but let's not get into this, fagin. You do you, I'll do me. I don't know enough about this subject.
    I'm not arguing with you mate i've been around alot longer than you and studied this not just in the last few years.We can't change what's happening we are still in the throws of the last ice age so the earth is guaranteed to be warming slightly and unfortunately for mankind this will continue until the start of the next ice age...which none of us will be around to see neither will our kids or grand kids
    Last edited by fagin; 8th November 2020 at 09:48 PM.

Like I said - you do you, mate.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I have no problem with that ........even though thats NOT how a forum works mate

You could always put me on ignore i guess

You are rather haughty these days

@fagin

Why would I do that? I like reading your posts! What I meant was that I'm not looking to really debate the topic, as I don't feel particularly confident on my knowledge on the subject and am not entirely sure how well such a discussion can take place on a forum.

Would love to read why you hold the views you hold or any cool layman-friendly materials you might share though!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

@CC

I had to google what that word means. Appearing that way wasn't my intention.

Fagin replied to one of my comments (which sort of implied my opinion on the topic). Then I just made that explicit and wanted to express I have no interest in diving into a deep argument about this, as in my experience it's a rather tough subject, on which to have a fun and educational discussion.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

@CC

I had to google what that word means. Appearing that way wasn't my intention.

Fagin replied to one of my comments (which sort of implied my opinion on the topic). Then I just made that explicit and wanted to express I have no interest in diving into a deep argument about this, as in my experience it's a rather tough subject, on which to have a fun and educational discussion.
    Glad to expand your vocabulary

Hope your auld pair are doing alright too

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Hope your auld pair are doing alright too
    Thanks, mate - looks like for my mum it's basically a bad flu (but maybe not even the worst she's had).

For my dad it's mostly pretty serious headaches and just generally having no energy and feeling ill. But he's handling it. Honestly, it's the best you can hope for. I was really worried for a while. Still am to some degree tbf, as the disease might flare up, but a bit less so than say a week ago.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Good to hear Bali