Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

It doesn't look very proper. The results aren't in yet. Georgia are recounting by hand, not by fancy software.

If this was any other oil rich country trying to have an election amid claims of cheating and skulduggery then the USA would invade and force them into democrazy.

The reason Trump won't accept that he lost may be because he's spoilt rotten never told no as a child..., or he truly believes he won... or because he is said to be in debt to the tune of $1billion dollars and the longer he holds out and stalls for time the more money he can raise from his 70 million loyal voters who are still sending donations and clinging to the faint hope of him securing a second term.

Whatever the truth it doesn't look like a very good advert for democracy to show the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Ironically True
    Very good CCTV!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Has any president died will in office. Apart from JFK obviously. Biden is 78 the job could finish him !!
    Franklin D Roosevelt died in office in his 4th term and shortly before end of WWIi but there have been quite a few others

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_United_States_who_died_i n_office

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    In terms of clean air attempts by means of Electric vehicles which each country that produces them are so busy patting themselves on their backs they forgot one of the most important aspects of this.
    Technically they are producing more harm than good......Tell me what are they going to do with the thousands upon thousands of Huge Battery Packs as they begin to fail.........Dump them in the Oceans maybe or bury them underground (sarcasm)
    No-one and i mean no-one has figured this out yet.....as said too busy patting themselves on their backs...lol !
    I would like to think that in common with most new products, recycling or reuse of the materials used is a key design feature and probably compulsory.

Not even in the hot seat but already marginalising any chance of progressive politics.

Yep it will be business as usual.

Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders to be frozen out of Biden cabinet

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1721241.html

Not that it is any better here. Look at what Sir Keir Starmer is doing. New Labour Mark 2.
    Last edited by Steveo; 11th November 2020 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I would like to think that in common with most new products, recycling or reuse of the materials used is a key design feature and probably compulsory.
    Hi i would like to add a link if you or someone could tell me how.....thanks

Hi i would like to add a link if you or someone could tell me how.....thanks
    A link to what exactly ?

Steveo or Bali could be your men.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    A link to what exactly ?

Steveo or Bali could be your men.
    Hey i read an article in relation to what i was saying re: car battery pack recycling or not and i don't know how to include it in a post

Hey i read an article in relation to what i was saying re: car battery pack recycling or not and i don't know how to include it in a post
    You should memorise it and type it all out.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!