Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

Well they do say you should keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Well they do say you should keep your friends close and your enemies closer...
    An interesting take

Hook, line and sinker

More like somebody not sound of mind already making very strange/worrying decisions. If Americans already thought they were ****ed, they ain't seen nothing yet.

Good luck guys!!!
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 15th December 2020 at 07:50 PM.

Don't follow you CCTV...

I'm not convinced by Biden, I'm not convinced he'll last four years, I'm not even convinced he'll be President after Trump leaves next month.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Don't follow you CCTV...

I'm not convinced by Biden, I'm not convinced he'll last four years, I'm not even convinced he'll be President after Trump leaves next month.
    What do you think is going to happen??
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I don't know Bali, but if 2020 taught us anything it's not to rely on things going according to plan, lots of things could happen.

That's painfully vague and fatalistic. But I can't say I don't see your point! Let's see what happens.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    That's painfully vague and fatalistic. But I can't say I don't see your point! Let's see what happens.
    I feel your pain Bali but it's just a vague feeling I've had since the election.

It may just be me reacting to the media's habit of jumping the gun before the fact.

Trump's been attempting to overturn the result, so flick knows what's going to happen before Biden is due to move in to the Shite House.

Unless Trump uses the vaccine roll out as an excuse to deploy military across the country and stage a coup he'll just settle for rushing through things like executions and pardons, and then snub the inauguration and stage a big Maga rally the same day that'll have a better turn out than the new president's socially distanced affair so there.