Thread: Cricket under CoVid guidelines

Cricket under CoVid guidelines

Listening to the test match a little today I was wondering what happens to the ball when it ends up in the stands. Very few people are allowed to even touch the ball and it must remain the same ball.
    Now I know.
    The fielding team have to retrieve it.
    On a day like today when Pakistan got really hammered that must really hurt!

James Anderson, Lancashire lad, is now on 599 test match wickets. If the weather holds tomorrow, Tuesday, he could be the first ever fast bowler to reach 600 test wickets.
    Come on Jimmy!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    James Anderson, Lancashire lad, is now on 599 test match wickets. If the weather holds tomorrow, Tuesday, he could be the first ever fast bowler to reach 600 test wickets.
    Come on Jimmy!
    He made it!
    Fantastic!
    and now just 19 more to match Kumble in 3rd place.
    And a mention also to Stuart Broad - 5 more to match the great Courtney Walsh in 6th place on 519 I think.

Anyone else find these fake "crowds" sitting at home cheering.... look like complete muppets?

Just seen something from motogp and they look like a bunch of idiots, it's so cringey it's amusing

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Anyone else find these fake "crowds" sitting at home cheering.... look like complete muppets?

Just seen something from motogp and they look like a bunch of idiots, it's so cringey it's amusing
    Facetime fans - uberhypercringe googlebox shite