Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your current best 11

Under current as is in temporarily..

Alisson
    Trent Fabinho VVD Robbo
    Milner Thiago Keita
    Salah Bobby Mane

Looks like I got my wish. On the previous page on 1st of September I said I wanted a partner for Virgil (Fab) and a midfield certain starter, Thiago.
    Love it when a plan comes together

Looking through this thread...

Obviously missing VVD in our best 11.

The satisfaction so far in 4 months of the season.

Fabinho at CB.
    Can't be far off being one of the best centre backs of the season in the EPL.

CURTIS Jones; Curtis is Curtis as Klopp says. Class player. Shown against Spurs how good he can be.

Rhys Jones has been calm and simple , the last game even a few long balls and step forward with the ball as confidence has grown.

Neco can do a job.

Jota has come in and got goals.

Kelleher the new No2.

Our squad has been tested .
    And has come out with flying colours.

A couple of blips in Villa away and Atalanta at home.

I would say that the most consistent has to be Gini.
    Soon we will know his decision.
    If he does go in the summer we should respect that decision.

All of those are reasons to be cheerful Dicko.
    We are in a good spot despite our injury crisis.

Shows that we have a squad.
    I must admit the Ajax at home we were on the brink of serious consequences for the season.

Jurgen gambled , took a risk or 3.
    Played inexperienced and youth.

But now we know that we can rely on a few other players in the squad.

The fruits of the u23s / u18s are coming through as well in the Kloppo masterplan.

Another really positive thing is that of kirby training centre where klopp can see all the teams seniors u23 u18.

I am worried about Mane and Salah attitude now, they show their anger to the public when they are being substituted.

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    I am worried about Mane and Salah attitude now, they show their anger to the public when they are being substituted.
    It's not a good look. However they are both fierce competitors and continue to give their all on the pitch so I'm not too worried

Too much ego in the team also no good. I believe klopp can handle it well, if not sell them, klopp can get the players he wants. No one is bigger than klopp

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Interesting to hear the take of others. I actually don't mind it that much - different if they were kicking water bottles at Lijnders or pointing and mouthing off in Klopp's face, but I see players who are desperate to score more and that level of competitiveness will help our side more than it hinders.

Admittedly I do prefer the Firmino attitude - he had scored a right-footed and a left-footer goal - was still time for a header to complete a "perfect" hat-trick and he jogged off nice and quick to keep the momentum, shouting words of encouragement at those around him. Consummate professional.

Interestingly I think players like Salah and Mane should appreciate playing under klopp, most of all, don't show Their attitude to the boss. Player like Coutinho and E.Can should now regretting why refuse to play under klopp. No one can bring out players best better than klopp.