Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Thiago, the man who makes gaps appear

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He was Boss last night. Having a better midfield three will have helped, he has calmed down the more erratic tackles and if/when he makes a mistake now, he'll be further up the pitch with Fabinho covering, so mistakes should be less costly in theory.

It's a treat watching him. Also loved that he had a couple of Crane kicks last night including that pass to Salah. Thiago was Kung-Fu fiiiightiiiing, nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah naaaah!!!!!
    Gini and Thiago then Naby too actually covered Fab's high press several times second half, look where Naby is when Fab tries to play Mo in, the No6 position

I liked that a lot, a different kind of fluid 3 and if LCM and RCM are to quickly assume the No6 position when Fab engages in his high destroyer thing i'm a lot happier, he needs to know he can't vacate that space when they're both ahead of him though
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

One game in a European cup competition against a team that offered nothing, never mind playing at a lower intensity than a PL team a season/career does not make. He still has a lot to do in order to prove that he is not only suitable for us and Klopp's style of play, but that he is able to consistently put in good performances in the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Lets not get carried away. the opponents played a very high line as well last night.. Im yet to see how he can influence an intense game of football in the premier league..Its all about winning an high percentage of games.. But in the middle of the park. Im unconvinced that hes the answer.but time will tell
    It was so nice to see an opposing team trying to play football .

Instead of the bore of 11 behind the ball and liverpool going side to side.